ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of San Francisco
Within a 15-minute walk of this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll find TransAmerica Pyramid and Westfield San Francisco Centre. Also, SHN Curran Theatre is within half a mile (1 km) and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art is within 2 miles (3 km).
This luxury hotel features a full-service spa, a nightclub, and 2 restaurants. Families will appreciate the onsite laundry facilities and in-room childcare. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, express check-in, and valet parking.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Frette Italian sheets, the 606 guestrooms also offer iPod docks and flat-screen TVs with digital channels. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, WiFi, and wired Internet.
Fairmont San Francisco ratings based on 110 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Fairmont San Francisco
Great hotel on top of Nob Hill!
Posh but old school
Jan 11, 2017 by Lucas
Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. I'm pleased you found the hotel posh and the location well-suited to your needs. I can appreciate your feelings about the lobby bar hours and thank you for your feedback. Sincerely, Lucas
Nov 23, 2016 by Lucas
Thank you for your very kind words about the hotel. I'm pleased you had such a nice stay and we hope to welcome you again in the future. Sincerely, Lucas
About the Fairmont San FranciscoLocation 950 Mason Street Atop Nob Hill, San Francisco, CA 94108
Fairmont San Francisco offers its guests a full-service spa, a health club, and a sauna. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a bar/lounge. WiFi and wired Internet are available in public spaces for a fee. A 24-hour business center and limo/town car service are available. Event space at this hotel measures 55000 square feet (5110 square meters) and includes conference space. A nightclub, a rooftop terrace, and spa services are also featured at the luxury Fairmont San Francisco. For a fee, parking is available. This 5-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 606 guestrooms or units
- 2 dining venues
- 2 bars or lounges
- 55000 sq ft of conference space
- 5110 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1907
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Terrace on the roof
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers for purchase
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (24 km / 14.9 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (2.5 km / 1.6 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Fairmont San Francisco offers 606 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Pillowtop beds feature Frette Italian sheets, down comforters, and premium bedding. 42-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium digital channels, video-game consoles, and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This San Francisco hotel provides wired and wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, laptop-compatible safes, and phones. Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Refrigerators, in-room massages, and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Digital channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Frette Italian linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Gaming console
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11:00 AM.
Fairmont San Francisco has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Tonga Room - This restaurant specializes in Asian cuisine and serves light fare only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Laurel Court - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a health club and a sauna.
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa, Club One. Services include facials and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 50.0 per day.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 75 per pet, per stay
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 32.55 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 19 and USD 38 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: USD 13.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 74.10 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 74.10 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.0 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- Fairmont Hotel San Francisco
- Fairmont San Francisco
- San Francisco Fairmont
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- The Fairmont San Francisco Hotel
- The Fairmont San Francisco
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- The property is a member of Historic Hotels of America.