ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of San Francisco
At this Downtown San Francisco hotel, you'll be well placed to visit Westfield San Francisco Centre and Powell and Market Cable Car Turnaround, both within a 5-minute walk. Moscone Convention Center and San Francisco Museum of Modern Art are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, 24-hour fitness
A full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and a 24-hour fitness center are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, express check-out, and valet parking. There's a bar/lounge on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
WiFi, flat-screen TVs
The 1500 guestrooms have flat-screen TVs with cable channels and offer WiFi and premium bedding. Wired Internet, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers are also available.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis ratings based on 98 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for San Francisco Marriott Marquis
About the San Francisco Marriott MarquisLocation 780 Mission Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
Renovations + Closures
This property is undergoing renovations until 31 May 2019 (completion date subject to change).
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
San Francisco Marriott Marquis offers its guests a full-service spa and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, as well as a snack bar/deli and a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly San Francisco Marriott Marquis. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star San Francisco hotel is smoke free.
- 1500 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 133357 sq ft of conference space
- Built in 1989
- Bar or lounge
- Charging station for electric cars
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Wired Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: San Francisco, CA (SFO-San Francisco Intl.) (22 km / 13.6 mi)
- Train station: San Francisco 4th and King Station (1.6 km / 1 mi)
- Metro station: Powell St. Station (0.3 km / 0.2 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
San Francisco Marriott Marquis offers 1500 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and coffee/tea makers. Beds feature premium bedding. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. In-room wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Housekeeping is offered daily and refrigerators can be requested.
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Refrigerator available
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
B55 Craft House and Kitch - This restaurant specializes in Californian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
The View Lounge - This cocktail bar specializes in local cuisine and serves dinner only. Open daily.
Mission Street Pantry - Onsite restaurant. Open daily.
Guests of the San Francisco Marriott Marquis have complimentary access to the 4th-floor fitness center, along with an outdoor sun patio. The large fitness center offers cardio equipment and free weights. Women's and men's locker rooms are accessible for a surcharge.
Across the street, the Rooftop at Yerba Buena Gardens includes an ice-skating rink, a bowling alley, a small playground, and a carousel. One mile (1.6 kilometers) away, the Embarcadero offers a bayside promenade popular for walking, biking, jogging, and in-line skating. A seasonal ice-skating rink is located at the Embarcadero Center.
The Presidio Golf Course, 4 miles (6.4 kilometers) from the hotel, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
An adult age 18 or older must assume all liability for the booking.
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per stay.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Parcel deliveries will be accepted at a surcharge only for guests in house or checking in on the day of receipt. Any deliveries received before or after a guest's stay will be returned. The property cannot be held responsible for lost or damaged goods. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Parking height restrictions apply
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 32.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 79.99 per day (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marquis Marriott San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco
- Marquis San Francisco Marriott
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square Hotel
- Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco
- Marriott San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel San Francisco
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis Union Square
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.