Book a hotel near Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf, North Conway
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf
Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf Hotel & Travel Guide
Make your trip one that your children will reminisce about for years with an outing to Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf.
If you do decide to visit, your journey will take you to North Conway, 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Concord.
Those who want to hang their hat near Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf will have no less than 26 accommodations to select from. The Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, is an excellent starting point. You might also like to check out the Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort, 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, or the Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway, only 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away.
The competition between budget hotels means that there's always some great deals for the frugal traveler. Two recommended places are the Quality Inn and the Colonial Motel, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
Within a short stroll of Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf, Dunkin' Donuts is a fantastic place to immerse yourself in the local area's cafe culture. Another eminent local establishment is China Chef, which offers its guests a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. If you're hungry for more, settle in for a drink at Club 550.
Other Things to Do Near Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini GolfAfter seeing Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf, why not check out some of the other attractions in the area? Here are a few places to start:
- With friendly staff and a range of activities, you'll have a fun time splashing around at Northern Extremes.
- Take a short reprieve from your hectic schedule, and take in the latest offering at M&D Playhouse.
- Kahuna Laguna is a thrilling water experience. When the mercury rises, this is a wonderful location to take the kids!
- You'll have lots of fun finding presents for your family and friends, as well as a treat or two for yourself, at Settlers' Green Outlet Village.
- Do you need a break from the flurry and fuss of the city streets? Enjoy a walk in Schouler Park, an urban oasis.