You'll have a fantastic time with your friends and family at Bear Notch Ski Touring Center, whether you ski and snowboard all day or drink hot chocolate by the fire.
You'll be able to experience it by making your way to Bartlett, 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
If your time is in short supply, reserve a room at The Bartlett Inn. It's situated just 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away from Bear Notch Ski Touring Center.
If you'd prefer to save a bit of your money for some of the finer things in life, stay at one of the economical hotels within easy driving distance. Some of your choices are the Attitash Mountain Village and the Villager Motel.
Other Things to Do Near Bear Notch Ski Touring Center
If you'd love to experience more than just Bear Notch Ski Touring Center, get a taste of what else the area has available:
- Feel the fresh snow as you ski down the mountains at Bear Notch Ski Touring and Snowshoe Center.
- Indulge in that rush as you glide through the fluffy white snow at Attitash Mountain Resort.
- Appreciate the important piece of architecture that is Albany Covered Bridge, or just relax as you watch the current flow below.
- You're sure to feel relaxed as you listen to the soothing sound of cascading water at Diana's Baths.
- Looking for an action-packed afternoon? Story Land has a number of gravity-defying rides that will provide you with just that.