Soak up the views and set off for an invigorating walk in the great outdoors at Diana's Baths.
To see it, make your way to Bartlett, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Concord.
Even though there are only 3 hotels in the area, they will allow you to have a short drive from the site. The White Mountain Hotel & Resort and Glen Oaks Inn are located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Diana's Baths.
The area's budget hotels manage to provide a great standard of service while keeping their prices as affordable as possible. Why not select from one of the Attitash Mountain Village and the Eastern Slope Inn Resort?
You definitely deserve some time at one of the handful of luxurious establishments in the area. The Wentworth and The Inn at Thorn Hill & Spa are ideal choices that are worthy of your consideration.
Other Things to Do Near Diana's Baths
You're here to visit Diana's Baths, but you could be just as pleased with what else the area has to offer:
- Whether you come here in the early morning or late in the day, visiting Cathedral Ledge Lookout allows you to capture the beauty of nature.
- Enjoy the sights and sounds of nature at Echo Lake State Park.
- Let the kids move around and take part in the activities at MWV Children's Museum. It doesn't get any more interactive and entertaining than that!
- You're sure to catch the attention of local community members just by mentioning the name, North Conway Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with a variety of excellent recreational facilities.
- Head off the beaten trail and admire the pristine waters of Ellis River Falls.