At Chocorua Lake, you can let go of all the worries and stresses of the nine-to-five. Take a short stroll, enjoy the sunshine and watch the birds flying overhead. Your body will thank you for it later.
Navigate your way to Silver Lake if you would like to experience it. You'll find this destination approximately 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of the state capital of Concord.
Staying in the vicinity of Chocorua Lake won't be difficult, since there are 3 hotels less than 6 miles (10 kilometers) away. The Econo Lodge Lake Region and Darby Field Inn & Restaurant are two places you might want to consider.
Other Things to Do Near Chocorua Lake
Here's a sample of the wider region's other popular attractions:
- You'll lose track of time in this gaming addict's utopia. Monkey Trunk Chocorua has an array of entertainment that'll challenge your gaming prowess.
- Follow the lead of the locals from chapters past and choo-choo your way down Silver Lake Railroad.
- Be entertained by the talented actors who perform at The Barnstormers Theatre and appreciate the effort which is put into these productions.
- From renowned public figures to memorable incidents, Remick Country Doctor Museum and Farm holds displays that are worth your time.
- Naturally created over thousands of years, the unique natural beauty of Madison Boulder makes for a wonderful excursion.