Book a hotel near Northway Plaza Shopping Center, North Conway
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Northway Plaza Shopping Center
Northway Plaza Shopping Center Hotel & Travel Guide
Planning a trip to Northway Plaza Shopping Center and searching for somewhere to stay close by?
You can explore it when you make your way to North Conway, 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the state capital, Concord.
A suitable hotel can mean the difference between a mediocre vacation and a memorable one. There are 19 possibilities to choose from that are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Northway Plaza Shopping Center, so it shouldn't be difficult to locate one that ticks every box. Only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, you'll be able to pack it in for the night at the Red Jacket Mountain View and Indoor Water Park. Two other choices are the Fox Ridge Resort, A Red Jacket Resort, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, and the Residence Inn by Marriott, North Conway, 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
If you’re traveling on a budget, you'll be thankful to learn that there are a couple low-cost hotels within walking distance. The Quality Inn and the School House Motel are 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
Whether it's an expertly brewed coffee or a tasty sweet, there's bound to be something to entice your taste buds at Starbucks (1456 White Mountain Hwy, Unit D10, North Conway). Your stomach will love you if you eat at Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar, 24 Settlers Green Drive, North Conway.
Other Things to Do Near Northway Plaza Shopping CenterWhether you'd like to venture down the road less traveled or explore the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do when you're finished at Northway Plaza Shopping Center:
- Find the perfect gift and souvenirs at Settlers' Green Outlet Village.
- Enter into another time and place at M&D Playhouse, where you're able to find a film that entertains and interests you.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy a trip to Northern Extremes, where there's plenty of activities that will get you in the water.
- It does not matter your age, you can still have an amusing afternoon at Pirate's Cove Adventure Mini Golf.
- Cool off on the water rides at Kahuna Laguna. Don't forget to pack your towel and a hat!