Mount Seymour is a wonderful destination for travelers eager to reconnect with nature.
You will find it in Vancouver, approximately 65 miles (105 kilometers) from the capital of the province, Victoria.
You'll find 2 accommodation options which are not too far from Mount Seymour, each of which offers convenience and comfort. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites North Vancouver and Eagles Nest Vacation Home Rental.
For many, food is a big part of traveling. Discover one of the more popular eating experiences at Three Peaks Lodge (1700 Mount Seymour Road, North Vancouver), 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away from Mount Seymour.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Seymour
You've been traveling for quite some time, so surely Mount Seymour isn't going to be your only stop. After you're done, be sure to check out what else the area has to offer:
- Experience the beauty of nature at Mt Seymour Provincial Park.
- Take the opportunity to show off your swing, posture and stance at Northlands Golf Course.
- As the water flows below Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge, try to comprehend the incredible work that was required to build this historic landmark.
- Indulge your love for the great outdoors at Lynn Canyon Park. Pack a picnic, and spend an afternoon breathing in the natural environment.
- Get the family together and head to White Pine Beach, where you can play in the water as long as you like.