In Las Vegas, you can be anyone you want to be—from a knight at Excalibur to a high-flying trapeze artist or the reincarnation of Elvis Pressley. Against the backdrop of Red Rock Canyon, float down Venetian Canals and profess your love at the feet of the Eiffel Tower. This city is, in a word, limitless. Gather glittering memories like nickels from a slot machine, and stand in awe of this urban oasis in the middle of the Mojave Desert. This is your getaway. Treat yourself to one of the top hotels in Las Vegas and pack the lamé pants.
Hotels on the Vegas Strip
In Vegas, there are a few rules to bring method to the madness. Firstly, Sin City is a sacred place and each exquisite experience stays here, waiting for you to return. Secondly, pace yourself so you can see it all. And last but not least, feel fabulous. The best place to follow all these rules—and break a few in the meantime—is undeniably the famous Vegas Strip, a neon-lit stretch of Las Vegas Boulevard south of downtown. Consider these beloved and beguiling hotels in Las Vegas:
- Excalibur Hotel Casino: Would you like to drift off to dreamland with views of glowing spires outside your window? Does the thought of a gourmet breakfast and morning facial rouse you from your slumber? Then be the prince or princess of this castle, if only for the weekend.
- MGM Grand Hotel & Casino: This hotel is nothing like a gilt fairytale. Instead, the contemporary décor, selection of 17 restaurants, and the full-service spa creates a modern wonderland that will seduce your senses. You can even dine at a new in-house restaurant for every meal, if you so choose. Now, that’s luxury.
- Bellagio: From the moment you step into lobby, you’ll know the Bellagio is all about decadence. Look up at the blown glass details and channel energy from the bold splashes of color throughout your suite. Soak away your stress in any of the five swimming pools and book a massage to complete the pampering.
- The Venetian Resort Hotel & Casino: Surround yourself in artistry at the Venetian. No matter where your gaze lands, there’s beauty. Like a baron or baroness walking into a masquerade ball, you’ll have all eyes on you when you step foot into the expansive lobby. Let your hair down with morning yoga by the pool and an evening spent at the roulette table. Either way you’ll spend your time there feeling fancy in one of the most opulent Las Vegas hotel rooms available.
Downtown Las Vegas Hotels
In the city where dice roll and chips fly, you’ll be pleased to hear that even the cheap rooms in Las Vegas are luxury accommodation. The Strip isn’t the only part of town where the streets are alive with the buzz of vintage signs and each stage is swathed in feathers and chiffon. Downtown Las Vegas will see all that glam and gaming, and raise you a charming art district. Throw in vintage vibes mingling with iconic landmarks and you’ll want to stay at one of these downtown gems:
- Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino: Since it opened back in 1946, the Golden Nugget has been a Las Vegas icon. Book the hotel’s limo service and pull up to the glittering portico. Featured in many films, including “Diamonds Are Forever,” this is an excellent place to put up your feet after exploring famous Fremont Street—it’s a legend.
- Main Street Station Hotel, Casino and Brewery: Sequins aren’t for everyone, but relaxation and revelry should be. With a rustic look reminiscent of a train station in the Old West, Main Street Station boasts vintage details from all over the world, including a chandelier from the Coca-Cola building and a portion of the Berlin Wall.
- Downtown Grand Las Vegas: This hotel simply glows, and it’s catching. Yes, this has something to do with the incandescent design choices and joyful color palette, but we’re sure pool and fitness center access will brighten your countenance, too.
Want A Taco Bell Wedding?
You’ve no doubt heard that Sin City is a hot spot to tie the knot—but don’t go running to book an appointment with an Elvis impersonator just yet. Taco Bell believes love is best served with a side of guacamole, and now is your chance to test that theory. Yes, it’s true: You can exchange vows of love with your special someone in Taco Bell’s venue on The Strip just steps away from the Elara hotel, and then celebrate your married bliss with a Taco 12-Pack. You provide the marriage license and the guests, and Taco Bell provides the officiant and a garter made of sauce packets. Your move, singles.
Between courting Lady Luck and strolling through lively streets, be sure to take a moment for quiet relaxation—whether you escape to the stunning Red Rock Canyon or settle in for an award-winning tasting menu. And for superb rejuvenation, book one of our hotels near Las Vegas. Travelocity’s price-matching promise guarantees that we’ll offer you the best price available, so you can save while you splurge in the City of Lights.