ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center stay
Your stay at this Las Vegas Strip hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of Las Vegas Convention Center and Fashion Show Mall. Sands Expo Convention Center and Fremont Street Experience are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Full-service spa, dining
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, 4 spa tubs, and a restaurant. Families will appreciate the arcade/game room and barbecue grills. Relax with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges and get perks like free WiFi.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and microwaves, the 1228 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with cable channels. Pillowtop beds, iPod docks, and premium bedding are also available.
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip ratings based on 109 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip
Jun 5, 2019 by Eileen
Thank you for rating your experience. Sam Cordero Front Office Manager
Jun 5, 2019 by Eileen
Thank you for your review. Hopefully you will stay with us to fully experience our hotel and everything we have to offer in the future. Sam Cordero Front Office Manager
About the Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas StripLocation 2650 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip offers its guests a full-service spa, 4 spa tubs, an outdoor pool, and a steam room. There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 2 bars/lounges and a poolside bar. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. A 24-hour business center and a meeting room are available. Event space at this hotel measures 462 square feet (43 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, spa services, and a terrace are also featured at the family-friendly Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip. Parking is available for a fee. This 3.5-star Las Vegas hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 1228 guestrooms or units
- 39 levels
- 2 bars or lounges
- 462 sq ft of conference space
- 43 sq m of conference space
- Built in 2006
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Coffee shop
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Grocery service (free)
- Game room or arcade
- BBQ grill(s)
- Outdoor picnic space
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Smoking in designated areas
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (6.9 km / 4.3 mi)
- Metro station: SLS Las Vegas Monorail Station (0.9 km / 0.5 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Las Vegas Strip offers 1228 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. 49-inch LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Refrigerators, microwaves, and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Las Vegas hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in April 2017.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- LCD television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Down blanket
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy continental breakfast daily from 6 AM to 11 AM.
The Marketplace Deli - This delicatessen specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Lobby Bar - Onsite lobby lounge.
Waves Pool Bar & Grill - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
4 spa tubs are on site along with an outdoor pool. Other recreational amenities include a steam room and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
Eforea spa has 6 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, sports massages, and Thai massages. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including hydrotherapy.
The spa is open daily.
- Number of treatment rooms 6
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Thai massage
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by 10 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- No pets allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 28.35 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room bottled water
- Self parking
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 18 per day (in/out privileges)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Hotel Las Vegas Strip
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Las Vegas Strip
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Las Vegas Strip Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Strip Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Suites Strip
- Hilton Grand Vacations Boulevard Hotel Las Vegas
- Hilton Grand Vacations Boulevard Hotel
- Hilton Grand Vacations Boulevard
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.