ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Near the airport
Your stay at this Las Vegas Strip resort places you within 6 miles (10 km) of LINQ Promenade and Miracle Mile Shops. High Roller and Las Vegas Convention Center are also within 6 miles (10 km).
This luxury resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and a nightclub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. You'll find 16 restaurants and 7 outdoor pools on site, along with a swim-up bar to unwind.
In addition to free WiFi, the 4391 guestrooms offer 24-hour room service and TVs. Free local calls, in-room massages, and hair dryers are also available.
Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino ratings based on 561 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Caesars Palace - Resort & Casino
About the Caesars Palace - Resort & CasinoLocation 3570 Las Vegas Boulevard South, Las Vegas, NV 89109
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30.0 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for USD 30.0 per day.
- Pets: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lb)
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per day
- Resort fee: USD 44.21 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 10 and USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Pet fee: USD 75 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Hotel
- Caesars Palace Hotel Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace Las Vegas
- Palace Caesars
- Caesar Palace
- Caesars Las Vegas
- Ceasars Palace Las Vegas
- Classic Hotel Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Las Vegas Caesars Palace
- Caesars Palace Resort & Casino
- Caesars Palace Resort Casino
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.