ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
City center retreat
At this Las Vegas Strip resort, you'll be steps from Park Theater and within a 15-minute walk of T-Mobile Arena. Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Gardens and Las Vegas Convention Center are also within 3 miles (5 km).
Casino, 24-hour fitness
This eco-friendly resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and 3 restaurants. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Relax with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges and enjoy the 3 outdoor pools and 24-hour fitness center.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and Egyptian cotton sheets, the 2605 guestrooms also offer WiFi and LCD TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include room service, free local calls, and hair dryers.
Park MGM Las Vegas ratings based on 11 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Park MGM Las Vegas
Dec 10, 2018 by Park MGM
Thank you for letting Park MGM be a part of your experience. We look forward to creating more memories with you.
Oct 17, 2018 by Maye
We are truly grateful for the chance to serve you at Park MGM. Please know we deeply appreciate your patronage and look forward to your next stay. Join us next time and hang out at our new speakeasy and club “on The Record” debuting December 28th, 2018.
Very nice hotel close to everything
Hotel under construction. Great staff.
Not worth the money.
About the Park MGM Las VegasLocation 3770 Las Vegas Blvd S, Las Vegas, NV 89109
Park MGM Las Vegas offers its guests 3 outdoor swimming pools and a 24-hour fitness center. There are 3 restaurants and 2 coffee shops/cafés on site. You can unwind with a drink at one of the 3 bars/lounges. WiFi is free in public spaces. A business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms are available. Event space at this resort measures 28,000 square feet (3 square meters) and includes conference space. A casino, spa services, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the eco-friendly Park MGM Las Vegas. Parking is available for a fee. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4-star Las Vegas resort.
- 1 building
- 2605 guestrooms or units
- 32 levels
- 3 dining venues
- 3 bars or lounges
- 2 coffee shops
- 15 conference rooms
- 28,000 sq ft of conference space
- 3 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1996
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Las Vegas, NV (LAS-McCarran Intl.) (4.3 km / 2.7 mi)
- Metro station: MGM Grand Monorail Station (0.7 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Park MGM Las Vegas offers 2605 air-conditioned accommodations with safes and hair dryers. Pillowtop beds feature Egyptian cotton sheets and premium bedding. LCD televisions come with cable channels. Bathrooms include showers and complimentary toiletries. This Las Vegas resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Cable channels
- Egyptian cotton linens
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
- Wheelchair accessible
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 7 AM to 11 AM.
Bavette's Steakhouse &Bar - This restaurant serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Primrose - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Double Barrel Roadhouse - Onsite bar. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open select days.
Moneyline Sports Bar Book - This sports bar specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Juniper Cocktail Lounge - Onsite cocktail bar. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The 102,000-square-foot casino includes over 1,500 slot machines and a race-and-sports book.
Guests who sign up for the MGM Resorts International's M life Rewards program can earn rewards based on slot game play and select items charged to your room from any 12 MGM Resorts International resorts and casinos. Rewards include complimentary shows, exclusive members-only events, and invitations to giveaways, tournaments, and concerts.
The golf concierge can reserve tee times at Shadow Creek, Reflection Bay, Dragon Ridge, and all other golf courses; in general, more than 20 golf courses are within driving distance of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Sports massage
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-in time ends at midnight
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
- Pets: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 100 lb)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Bed type is based upon availability for the Deluxe Room and Deluxe Room (Strip View) category and will be assigned at check-in. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Vehicles that are self-parked for more than 1 hour are subject to a parking fee. The self-parking fee is USD 9 for vehicles parked 1-2 hours, USD 12 for 2-4 hours, and USD 15 for 4-24 hours. The valet parking fee is USD 18 for 0-4 hours and USD 24 for 4-24 hours. The parking fee provides registered guests with in-out privileges within the same parking type (self or valet) across all MGM Resorts destinations.
The credit or debit card used to place the reservation will be required upon arrival to register. The hotel will place an authorization against this account to cover applicable charges for room, tax, and resort fees, as well as an incidental amount per day to allow access to room charging privileges. Additional authorizations may be placed should the guest's charges exceed the originally approved amount. For debit cards, unused funds are released upon check-out and made available after up to 7 days for domestic banks and up to 30 days for international banks. For details, please contact the property using the contact information found on the confirmation received after booking.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Union Pay
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- No cribs (infant beds) available
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 41.95 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 41.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 24 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability)
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Casino
- Monte Carlo Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Casino Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino
- Monte Carlo Resort & Casino Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort Casino
- Monte Resort
- Resort Monte
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo
- Park MGM Las Vegas Resort
- Park MGM Resort
- Park MGM
- Monte Carlo Las Vegas Reviews
- Monte Carlo Hotel Las Vegas
- Monte Carlo Resort And Casino
- Carlo Hotel Las Monte Vegas
You should know
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.