ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
In entertainment district
A stay at this Texas Medical Center hotel places you steps from Houston Methodist Hospital and a 5-minute walk from Rice University. Houston Museum District and Texas Children's Hospital are also within half a mile (1 km).
Multiple dining options
This smoke-free hotel includes 2 restaurants, an indoor pool, and a spa tub. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. Enjoy the fitness center and perks like a free area shuttle.
Comfy beds, WiFi
Featuring conveniences like sitting areas and refrigerators, the 395 guestrooms also offer pillowtop beds and flat-screen TVs with cable channels. Other amenities include iPod docks, WiFi, and Netflix.
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District ratings based on 13 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District
Great Hotel and great access to MetroRail.
Deluxe (?) room
Very good location. Expensive for what you get.
Needs some work
The staff made us feel welcome and the room was very comfortable.
Very nice hotel
About the Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum DistrictLocation 6580 Fannin Street, Houston, TX 77030
Renovations + Closures
The property will be renovating from 01 July 2019 to 05 October 2019 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
During renovations, the hotel will make every effort to minimize noise and disturbance.
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District offers its guests an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center. There are 2 restaurants on site, along with a grocery/convenience store. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. WiFi is free in public spaces. You'll find a business center on site. Multilingual staff, gift shops/newsstands, and concierge services are also featured at the business-friendly Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District. A free area shuttle within 2 miles is available. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Houston hotel is smoke free.
- 395 guestrooms or units
- 26 levels
- 2 dining venues
- 600 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Indoor pool
- Free WiFi
- Free area shuttle
- Grocery/convenience store
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) (16.5 km / 10.2 mi)
- Train station: Houston Station (9.3 km / 5.8 mi)
- Metro station: Dryden - TMC Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 2 miles
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Houston Marriott Medical Center/Museum District offers 395 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and safes. Accommodations offer separate sitting areas. Beds feature pillowtop mattresses. 37-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels, pay movies, and Netflix. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Houston hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- Sitting area
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 8 AM to 11 AM.
Driscoll's - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Paladora Lounge - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time ends at 11:30 PM
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 4 children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15 and USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.94 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 13 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day
- Nearby parking fee: USD 13.00 per day
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Houston Marriott Texas
- Marriott Hotel Houston Texas
- Marriott Houston Texas
- Houston Marriott Hotel
- Houston Marriott
- Houston Marriott Medical Hotel Houston
- Marriott Houston
- Houston Marriott /Museum District Hotel
- Houston Marriott /Museum District
- Marriott /Museum District
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.