ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Downtown Houston stay
A stay at this Downtown Houston hotel places you steps from George R. Brown Convention Center and a 5-minute walk from Discovery Green. Toyota Center and Minute Maid Park are also within half a mile (1 km).
Full-service spa, outdoor pool
A full-service spa, 6 restaurants, and an outdoor pool are all featured at this smoke-free hotel. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 52 conference rooms, business center, and airport shuttle. Enjoy the lazy river and perks like free WiFi.
Featuring conveniences like refrigerators and coffee/tea makers, the 1000 guestrooms also offer 24-hour room service and LED TVs with cable channels. WiFi, pillow menus, and free weekday newspapers are also available.
Reviews from Trip Advisor
% of guests recommend out of null reviews
About the Marriott Marquis HoustonLocation 1777 Walker Street, Houston, TX 77010
Marriott Marquis Houston offers its guests a full-service spa, a lazy river, and an outdoor pool. There are 6 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. Business amenities include a business center and limo/town car service. Event space at this hotel measures 39295 square feet (3651 square meters) and includes conference space. A spa tub, a fitness center, and a rooftop terrace are also featured at the business-friendly Marriott Marquis Houston. A roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is available for a fee. For a fee, parking is available. This 4-star Houston hotel is smoke free.
- 1000 guestrooms or units
- 29 levels
- 6 dining venues
- 39295 sq ft of conference space
- 3651 sq m of conference space
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Terrace on the roof
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Self-service laundry
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Wedding services available
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Property
- Outdoor pool
- Lazy river
- Free WiFi
- Grocery/convenience store
- Snack bar/deli
- Laundry facilities
- Free cribs/infant beds
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Self parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Houston, TX (HOU-William P. Hobby) (16 km / 10 mi)
- Train station: Houston Station (2.3 km / 1.4 mi)
- Metro station: Main Street Square Station (1 km / 0.6 mi)
- Property shuttles: Airport shuttle
- Parking: Valet parking and self parking available for a surcharge
Marriott Marquis Houston offers 1000 accommodations with coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers. A pillow menu is available. 55-inch LED televisions come with premium cable channels. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Houston hotel provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- LED television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Coffee maker
- Pillow options
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Local calls (free)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy buffet breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM.
Biggio's - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Cueva - This restaurant specializes in Mediterranean cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
High Dive - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open daily.
Texas T - This coffee shop specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open daily.
Walker Street Kitchen - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a lazy river and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fitness classes on site
Pure has 7 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with a spa tub.
The spa is open daily.
- Deep tissue massage
- Spa tub in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in.
Airport transportation is offered on request 24 hours a day. Fees may apply. Please make arrangements in advance by contacting the property.
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 20.0 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property provides air mattresses as extra beds.
This property does not allow electronic cigarettes.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit, credit card, or debit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Only service animals are allowed
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 25.00 per person (one-way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 25.00 (one-way)
- Self parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: USD 27 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.0 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Marriott Marquis Houston Hotel
You should know
- Marriott Marquis Houston offers transfers from the airport (fees may apply). Please contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation with your arrival details prior to travel.
- Pool access available from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM.
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the hotel before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.