Book a hotel near Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum, Salisbury
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum
Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum Hotel & Travel Guide
At Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum you'll experience an authentic look at the area and its people.
It's situated in Snow Hill. If you aren't familiar with that name, it is 75 miles (121 kilometers) from the state capital, Annapolis.
If you're hoping to set up base not too far away, there's just 1 option. After a slow breakfast at the River House Inn Bed and Breakfast, it won't take you long to get to Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum, only 5 miles (8 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Furnace Town Living Hertiage MuseumYou'll be able to stop by a wide range of other attractions after your outing to Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum:
- Explore the difference between bogeys, birdies and backswings, with a round or two at Nassawango Golf Course.
- History buffs should plan to visit Julia A. Purnell Museum, where history comes to life to tell stories from the region's past.
- See the works of art on display at Bishop's Stock Fine Art, Craft & Wine.
- Fans of water sports should visit Pocomoke River Canoe Company, where there's a range of activities that will get you in the water.
- Experience the beauty of the great outdoors as you hike through Pocomoke River State Park.