You'll find that history is alive and well when you visit University of Maryland Eastern Shore.
You will find it in Salisbury, roughly 70 miles (113 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Annapolis.
Since it's only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, many people visiting University of Maryland Eastern Shore choose to stay at the Americas Best Value Inn.
Whether you want a delicious snack or simply somewhere to sit down, Cafe Grande can take care of you, and it's just a short walk away. You can also reserve a table near the window at Chick-fil-A. It's nearby and famous for serving delicious meals. Finish off a long day with a drink at The Washington Inn & Tavern, also very close by, and raise a glass to your colleagues back at work.
Other Things to Do Near University of Maryland Eastern Shore
After finishing up at University of Maryland Eastern Shore, there are a range of other attractions that'll keep you busy:
- Train your palate with the fragrant flavors of the wines featured at Bordeleau Winery.
- Whether you're an enthusiastic golfer or just starting out, you can't miss the chance to hit a round at Great Hope Golf Course.
- Satisfy your need for nature at Pemberton Historical Park. Pack a lunch, and spend some time breathing in the natural beauty.
- Take a swing, get a workout and challenge yourself at the local Nutter's Crossing Golf Club.
- The historic buildings and grounds of Salisbury University are well worth admiring, making it a popular attraction among tourists.