Many Caribbean islands, like the Dominican Republic, Jamaica, and Curaçao, have a good selection of all-inclusive resorts. Whether you are planning a trip with the family, prefer some quiet adults-only time, or want nonstop action, you’ll find the perfect island for your dream vacation.
All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean for families
The sun and pristine waters of the Caribbean make for unforgettable memories, and the variety of resorts in the Caribbean islands for the whole family mean there’s something for everyone.
- Viva Wyndham Fortuna Beach Resort: Families will love the recreation options at this all-inclusive Bahamas resort, which include biking, paintball, and soccer, plus watersports like snorkeling and rowing.
- SeaGarden Beach Resort: Spend your vacation at this Montego Bay, Jamaica, resort, where families can relax on a private beach or next to the children’s pool. All-inclusive pricing helps your trip come in under budget.
Adults-only Caribbean all-inclusive resorts
Your idea of a perfect island vacation doesn’t include children, and you’re in luck. There are plenty of resorts for adults only.
- CHIC by Royalton Resorts: This 4.5-star resort in the Dominican Republic’s Punta Cana only allows the 18-and-up crowd, and it’s all-inclusive package covers food and cocktails.
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa: This adults-only, all-inclusive resort features eight pools and a tennis court. All-inclusive amenities include food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and Wi-Fi.
All-inclusive resorts in the Caribbean with casinos
Thanks to all-inclusive deals, you’ll have plenty of money to try your luck at the casinos in one of these Caribbean resorts.
- Sunscape Curacao Resort, Spa & Casino: Located in Willemstad on the island of Curaçao, the price at this all-inclusive resort and casino includes meals and all types of beverages, plus onsite performances and free classes such as bartending and dancing. Return from vacation with a tan and new skills.
- Grand Bahia Principe San Juan Resort: At this Dominican resort, enjoy a dip in one of the four pools, or try other water sports such as kayaking or windsurfing before hitting the casino. All-inclusive packages cover food, adult beverages, taxes, and gratuities.