When you stay at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection in Paradise Island, you'll be next to a golf course, within a 15-minute drive of Stingray City and Cabbage Beach.
This 4-star resort is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Fort Fincastle and 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from New Providence Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Cable programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Grab a bite to eat at one of the resort's 20 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink from the bar/lounge or one of the 4 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this resort consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
About the The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. At The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection you can cool off in one of the 11 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
There are 20 restaurants on site, along with a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include 4 poolside bars and a bar/lounge. Public spaces have free WiFi. This beach resort also offers a complimentary water park, a children's pool, and outdoor tennis courts. Parking is available for a fee.
This 4-star Paradise Island resort is smoke free.
- 20 dining venues
- 4 bars by the pool
- 37 conference rooms
- Built in 1998
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Gift shop
- Onsite shopping
- No smoking on site
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- On private beach
- Water park access (complimentary)
- Outdoor pools
- Children's pool
- Lazy river
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor tennis courts
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Valet parking (surcharge)
Air-conditioned accommodations at The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection offer iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms open to balconies. 32-inch flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels and pay movies. Refrigerators and coffee/tea makers are provided. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
This Paradise Island resort provides complimentary wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include safes along with free local calls (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include irons/ironing boards and blackout drapes/curtains. A nightly turndown service is provided and housekeeping is offered daily. Amenities available on request include hypo-allergenic bedding.
- Private balcony
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (24 hours)
- Flat-screen television
- Cable channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Nightly turndown service
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Toiletries (free)
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
Food & Drink
Guests can enjoy buffet breakfast for a fee.
The Royal at Atlantis, Autograph Collection has 20 restaurants on site.
24-hour room service is available.
Marine Habitat - Fourteen exhibit lagoons (lighted at night) covering 34 acres with 50,000 fish and sea creatures (200 species). Special exhibits for turtles, seahorses, jellyfish, lobsters, crabs, lionfish, piranhas, moray eels. Children's touch-tank filled with sealife.
Atlantis Casino - Open 24 hours. 60,000-square-foot space displaying four large Dale Chihuly glass sculptures. 1,000 slot and video-poker machines and 100 casino tables, including baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, Caribbean stud poker, three-card poker, Let It Ride. Race-and-sports book. High-limit area.
Aura Nightclub - This 9,000-square-foot Jeffrey Beers-designed nightclub is operated by PURE Management Group. The club is raised off the casino floor and accessed by a staircase. Aura features DJs spinning, a glass dance floor surrounded by banquette seating, two bars, two VIP sections, and a private VIP parlour. Dress code: Upscale, casual attire. Guests must be 18 or older with valid ID.
Atlantis Theater - Located in Convention Center Rotunda. Recent Hollywood hit movies featured.
Atlantis Kids Adventures - AKA is located at the Royal Towers, with supervised sessions (surcharges) offered half-day, full-day, and in the evening for children ages 4-12. Beach olympics, daily themes, and outdoor activities. Culinary kitchen with culinary adventures, performance theater, interactive high-tech creative studio, and video gaming room. Educational computer programs. Web site creation lessons. Digital cameras for field trips.
CRUSH - Teen club open nightly for ages 13-17. CRUSH is 14,000 square feet of sophisticated and high-tech fun featuring an interactive Internet lounge, gaming stadium, dance club and cafe. Located on the lower level of Coral Towers. Cover charge and proof of age required.
The Dig - Visit a fanciful interpretation of the mythical lost continent of Atlantis within a maze of corridors and rooms. Also viewable from within The Dig or the lower level of the Great Hall of Waters, the Ruins Lagoon is filled with ancient Atlantis artifacts and is home to over 20,000 deep-reef and pelagic fish. These open-water fish include a variety of tuna, jacks, snappers, and spiny lobster. The 2.7 million gallon exhibits allow for the display of certain species of fish that are usually impossible or very difficult to view without getting wet.
Earth & Pottery Studio - Paint and fire ceramics (surcharges).
Jokers Wild Comedy Club - Spend the night laughing along to stand-up comedians. (Cover charge; minimum age 17).
Nearby Things to Do
Atlantis recreational facilities feature:
- More than 20 swimming areas, including family pools.
- Paradise Lagoon, a seven-acre saltwater swimming and water-sports area with snorkeling gear, kayaks, and pedal boats available for rent.
- Dolphin Cay Atlantis, a 14-acre dolphin habitat, is one of the largest of its kind in the world. Guests can share in the dolphins' playful shallow water antics or experience their speed and agility first-hand in the deeper waters.
- Three miles of Atlantic Ocean beaches flanking Paradise Lagoon.
- Sports center with six lighted clay and hard-surface tennis courts (surcharges); 27-yard, four-lane lap pool; fitness facility (surcharges) with free weights, cardio and weight machines, steam rooms, and workout studio for aerobics, spinning, kickboxing, yoga, and Pilates (surcharges).
- Mandara Spa Atlantis brings together ancient Balinese healing touches, traditional European therapies and natural elements indigenous to The Bahamas. Taking of the Waters offers warm and cold plunge pools as well as steam and sauna rooms in both the women and men's private lounge areas. Additionally, couples can enjoy the Couple’s Spa Suite and the women's area includes a relaxing aromatherapy room while the men can indulge in exclusive "Time for Men" barber services or watch the plasma TV in their lounge room. Other amenities include body scrubs, facial treatments, body treatments and wraps, massages, manicures and pedicures. Advanced reservations are required for massages and spa treatments.
Also available, the private Tom Weiskopf-designed 18-hole championship Ocean Club Golf Course 1.5 miles from the resort at the east end of Paradise Island. (Complimentary shuttle service to course.)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Pilates classes on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Golfing nearby
- Fitness classes on site
- Basketball on site
- Volleyball on site
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Sports massage
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets allowed, but service animals are welcome
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- Deposit: USD 250.00 per day
- Resort fee
- Fitness center access
- Internet access
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 35.00 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 16 per day
- Atlantis Royal
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Resort Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Towers Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Paradise Island
- Atlantis Towers
- Royal Atlantis
- Royal Towers
- Royal Towers Atlantis
- Towers Atlantis
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Hotel Paradise Island
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Hotel
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection Paradise Island
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Resort
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection Paradise Island
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Collection
- Atlantis Royal Towers Autograph Collection
- The Royal at Atlantis Autograph Collection
- Atlantis Royal Towers
- Royal Atlantis Autograph Coll
You should know
Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The total price shown includes a resort fee. Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.