Cottonwood Suites Westminster12095 Mariposa Street, Westminster 2.0 out of 5.0
Located in the heart of Westminster, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Boondocks Food and Fun, Paul Derda Recreation Center, and Broomfield County Commons ...
Hyatt Place Denver/Cherry Creek4150 East Mississippi Avenue, Glendale 3.0 out of 5.0
Situated in the entertainment district, this hotel is within 3 mi (5 km) of Garland Park, Washington Park, and Observatory Park. University of Denver and Wellshire ...
Econo Lodge Denver International Airport15900 E 40th Ave, Aurora 2.0 out of 5.0
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 6 mi (10 km) of Aurora Sports Park, The Children's Hospital, and Anschutz Medical Campus. University of Colorado ...
Baymont Inn and Suites Denver International Airport6805 N. Argonne Street, Denver 2.5 out of 5.0
Situated near the airport, this hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Aurora Sports Park, Buffalo Run Golf Course, and Springhills Golf Course. Buckley Air Force Base ...
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel9231 E Arapahoe Rd, Greenwood Village 3.0 out of 5.0
Situated in Greenwood Village, this hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Fiddler's Green Amphitheater and within 3 mi (5 km) of Lollipop Park and Westlands Park. Centennial ...
Nestled at the foothills of the soaring Rocky Mountains lies a place that manages to be both humble and grandiose, emanating a small-town feel with all the big-city perks. You’ve probably heard that Denver, Colorado’s world-class mountaineering is downright heavenly for adventurers, but this gem of the plains doesn’t stop there. It’s got fine dining and food trucks, art museums and street fairs, big brands and boutiques, and everything in between. In short, you know that you need to visit—the only thing you don’t know is where to stay in Denver. That’s where we come in.
Best Places to Stay in Denver
Denver is many things, traveler, so the important question to ask yourself is “When you picture your dream Denver escape, what do you see?” Because anything can be found here, and where you stay is largely determined by what you want to do:
- Shopping: Whether you are a lifetime fashionista or simply have some cash on hand thanks to our great Denver hotel deals, this city offers plenty of shopping. Magnolia Hotel Denver is just steps from the 16th Street Mall, where you’ll find standbys like Banana Republic mixed in with unique vintage finds, home goods, and more.
- Dining: The 16th Street Mall has many restaurants too, but if you want a more authentic taste of Denver, take a scenic stroll north on Larimer Street. In the Five Points neighborhood, Denverites down “distinctive dogs” at Biker Jim’s (think boar and rattlesnake, but also vegan options—this is still Denver, after all).
- Art and history: With a room at Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, you’re just half a mile from both the Capitol Building and the Denver Art Museum. Admire the Capitol’s 24-carat golden dome and take pause on the thirteenth step leading inside; it's exactly 1 mile above sea level. Save some energy for the art museum, which is one of the largest in the West.
Top Amenities at Denver Hotels
Whatever your reason for visiting, you want to come back to comfort and luxury after a long day’s work…even if that “work” was more along the lines of exploring museums and dining on delectable bites. Hotels in the Mile-High City offer conveniences for all types of travelers:
- Business: You’ll find plenty of business amenities at lodging like Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. Take advantage of online check-in, a car rental desk, and meeting facilities to ensure your trip runs smoothly—plus concierge service to help you with those important dinner reservations. You won’t be the only person who is impressed.
- Leisure: Denver lodging is tops when it comes to just relaxing. Between on-site restaurants, plush bedding, and luxurious extras from bath products to spa services, this is a getaway that is truly deserving of the name. Warwick Denver has a rooftop pool and complimentary wine—now that’s what we call “ahhhh!” time.
Denver is known as a year-round destination, and for good reason. Whether the July sun warms the lakeside beaches or the winter winds are blowing, there is always gaiety to be had in this outdoorsy playground.
- Summer: Lakes galore! The beach may not be the first thing you think of in a landlocked state, but nearby Cherry Creek State Park or Confluence Park are here to change your mind.
- Fall: There is something about extra-crisp air and shimmering orange leaves that brings out the best of any city lucky enough to experience autumn. Fall festivities will be in full swing, from the Great American Beer Festival in September to Elk Fest in October.
- Winter: You know what to do when the snow sets in. The satisfying “whoosh” of skis, snowboards, and sleds draws thousands of visitors to Denver every year.
- Spring: The scents of blooming tulips at the Denver Botanic Gardens are irresistible this time of year. You can also see wildflowers in their natural habitat at Roxborough State Park in Littleton.
From snow-packed winters to the gentle mountain breezes of summer, any time is a good time to visit the Queen City of the West. Travelocity can make your vacation dreams come true whatever the season, because our selection of cheap hotels in Denver is as evergreen as the pine trees that dot the landscape. Book today and get your adventure started tomorrow.