ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Heart of Denver
Your stay at this Downtown Denver hotel places you within 2 miles (3 km) of United States Mint and Colorado State Capitol Building. Coors Field and Molly Brown House Museum are also within 2 miles (3 km).
Renovated in 2017
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness center, and a bar/lounge. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the 24-hour business center, free WiFi in public areas, and valet parking. A free area shuttle is offered as well.
Free Internet, comfy beds
Boasting comforts like pillowtop beds and premium bedding, the 297 guestrooms offer free WiFi and free wired Internet, as well as LCD TVs with satellite channels. Other amenities include room service, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel ratings based on 64 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel
Nov 14, 2018 by D
Thank you for your review! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!
Very nice hotel, good downtown location.
Convenient and comfortable.
Great Downtown Location!
best hotel in Denver
Great place downtown
Oct 24, 2016 by Heidi
Thank you James, for taking the time to provide feedback. We do hope that you join us again soon!
About the Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio HotelLocation 818 17th St, Denver, CO 80202
There's a restaurant on site, as well as a coffee shop/café. You can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge. Business amenities include a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and meeting rooms. A computer station is on site, and both WiFi and wired Internet are free in public spaces. Event space at this hotel measures 11330 square feet (1053 square meters) and includes conference space. A 24-hour fitness center, a library, and tour/ticket assistance are also featured at the business-friendly Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel. An area shuttle within 1.5 mi and a train station pick-up service are free. Parking is available for a fee. A complete renovation of Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel was completed in October 2017. This 4-star Denver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 297 guestrooms or units
- 12 levels
- 9 conference rooms
- 11330 sq ft of conference space
- 1053 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1911
- Dining venue
- Bar or lounge
- Coffee shop
- Ski equipment storage
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Express check-out
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Pool or billiards table
- Television in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired Internet
Long-term parking (surcharge) , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (40.3 km / 25.1 mi)
- Train station: Denver Union Station (1.3 km / 0.8 mi)
- Metro station: 16th - Stout Station (0.1 km / 0.1 mi)
- Property shuttles: Free area shuttle within 1.5 mi and train station pick-up
- Parking: Valet parking and extended parking available for a surcharge
Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel offers 297 air-conditioned accommodations with laptop-compatible safes and coffee/tea makers. Pillowtop beds feature premium bedding. 42-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, designer toiletries, and complimentary toiletries. This Denver hotel provides complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks and phones. Additionally, rooms include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards. Housekeeping is offered daily and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested.
- Pillowtop beds
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Rollaway beds (surcharge)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy breakfast daily.
Harry's Bar and Grille - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Guests have secured 24-hour access to Magnolia Hotel Denver, A Tribute Portfolio Hotel's fitness center, which includes a spacious lobby, cardio equipment, weight machines, strategically placed televisions, and women's and men's locker rooms.
A bicycling and running path runs along Cherry Creek, five blocks away. The South Platte River, popular for whitewater rafting, is accessible about one mile northwest of downtown. Bike paths and parks line the river.
The 314-acre City Park, less than five miles from downtown Denver, is home to a golf course, tennis and horseshoe courts, playgrounds, two lakes, and sport fields. The Denver Zoo and Denver Museum of Nature and Science are also located there.
Summit County, a little more than an hour west of Denver, offers four popular ski areas: Breckenridge, Copper Mountain, Keystone, and Arapahoe Basin. Vail is 100 miles west of Denver.
- Snowboarding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rock climbing nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Snow tubing nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children 17 years old and younger stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25.00 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets are welcome and stay free
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- Pets allowed (no fees)
- Parking height restrictions apply
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 5 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Denver Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Denver
- Magnolia Hotel
- Magnolia Hotel Denver Tribute Portfolio Hotel
- Magnolia Denver Tribute Portfolio
- Magnolia Hotel Denver a Tribute Portfolio Hotel
You should know
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free in the same room as the parent or guardian when using existing bedding.
- Registered guests are the only ones allowed to be in guestrooms.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.