ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
Central Denver getaway
Within a 15-minute walk of this Uptown hotel, you'll find Denver Art Museum and Paramount Theater. Colorado Convention Center and 16th Street Mall are also within 2 miles (3 km).
This hotel features an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and a restaurant. Traveling on business? Take advantage of the business center, laundry service, and valet parking. There's a poolside bar on site, and a 24-hour front desk and concierge services are also provided.
Free wired Internet, iPod docks
The 219 guestrooms feature free wired Internet, LCD TVs with satellite channels, and thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers. IPod docks, WiFi, and minibars are also available.
Warwick Denver ratings based on 135 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Warwick Denver
Nov 7, 2018 by Warwick Denver
Thank you for the wonderful review!
The Warwick Denver
Jun 20, 2018 by Warwick Denver
We appreciate your kind words!
Jun 7, 2018 by Warwick Denver
Thank you Steve! We look forward to serving you again in the future!
Nice Hotel, right in downtown
Great hotel in Downtown Denver
Nice hotel with balcony
Close to everything
Nice hotel north capital hill
Jan 10, 2017 by stuartm
Thank you for staying with us; we're thrilled you enjoyed your visit. Please come back soon.
Nasty hotel and rude people
About the Warwick DenverLocation 1776 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80203
Warwick Denver offers its guests an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and complimentary bicycles. There's a restaurant on site. You can enjoy a drink at one of the bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. A computer station is on site and WiFi is available in public spaces for a fee. A business center and limo/town car service are available. A terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff are also featured at the business-friendly Warwick Denver. Parking is available for a fee. This 4-star Denver hotel is smoke free.
- 1 building
- 219 guestrooms or units
- 15 levels
- 3311 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1967
- Dining venue
- Bar by the pool
- Bar or lounge
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business facilities
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (24 hours)
- Staff is multilingual
- Storage area for luggage
- Front-desk safe
- Car service
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Gift shop
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Fireplace in lobby
- No smoking on site
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge) , Free wired Internet
Available in some public areas: WiFi (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Denver, CO (DEN-Denver Intl.) (39.8 km / 24.7 mi)
- Train station: Denver Union Station (2.4 km / 1.5 mi)
- Metro station: 20th - Welton Station (0.6 km / 0.4 mi)
- Parking: Valet parking available for a surcharge
Warwick Denver offers 219 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and minibars. Beds feature premium bedding. 27-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels and pay movies. Bathrooms include shower/tub combinations, bathrobes, slippers, and designer toiletries. This Denver hotel provides complimentary wired Internet access. Business-friendly amenities include desks, complimentary weekday newspapers, and phones. Additionally, rooms include safes and coffee/tea makers. Housekeeping is provided daily.
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- HD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Shower and tub combination
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Weekday newspapers (free)
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Climate control (air conditioning)
- Ensuite bathroom
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy cooked-to-order breakfast daily from 6:30 AM to 11 AM.
Randolphs Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The South Platte Valley, a sprawling area one mile northwest of downtown Denver, features a river that is popular for whitewater rafting and kayaking, and lined with bike paths and parks. The 314-acre City Park, three miles away, contains a golf course; tennis courts; horseshoe pits; two lakes; picnic sites; playgrounds; and fields for baseball, football, and soccer.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Free bicycles on site
- Rafting nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Check-out by noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 50 per pet, per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Certain rooms only
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A cash deposit or credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges.
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 18.00 per accommodation, per night
The resort fee includes:
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 17 and USD 27 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.00 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per pet, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Denver Hotel Warwick
- Denver Warwick
- Denver Warwick Hotel
- Hotel Warwick Denver
- Warwick Denver
- Warwick Denver Hotel
- Warwick Hotel Denver
- The Warwick Hotel Denver
You should know
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Pets are welcome in specific rooms only, which can be requested by contacting the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation (please see the Fees section for related charges).