You'll definitely enjoy your trip to Cuesta College.
San Luis Obispo, the city where you can find it, is a popular place to visit no matter what the time of year.
Finding somewhere to stay in the vicinity of Cuesta College shouldn't be too hard, with 22 hotels within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which catches your eye out of the Madonna Inn and Granada Hotel & Bistro.
There'll be no need to save all year when you stay in an inexpensive, yet comfortable hotel. There's a handful in the vicinity. You could reserve a room at the Budget Inn and the Los Padres Inn.
Fairways at Dairy Creek (2990 Dairy Creek Road, San Luis Obispo) is ideally situated for famished tourists after a busy day of sightseeing. It's just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away.
Other Things to Do Near Cuesta College
After enjoying Cuesta College, why not swing by the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to get you started:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise. So if you're eager to have a hit, tee off at Dairy Creek Golf Course.
- Indulge your love of nature with a fun adventure in El Chorro Regional Park, a local recreational area.
- San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden is the ideal place to spend a sunny day picnicking with the family, tossing a ball around and admiring the trees and flowers scattered around the gardens.
- Make your way up the twisting and turning roads of Bishop Peak Trail, and be sure to take some time to view the scenery here and there.
- Luckily, some places are so important in history that they're protected. Los Osos Oaks State Reserve is one of those places.