Book a hotel near Aruba Bob Snorkeling, Noord
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Aruba Bob Snorkeling
Aruba Bob Snorkeling Hotel & Travel Guide
A trip to Aruba Bob Snorkeling is certain to be an interesting experience.
Those who prefer to stay close to Aruba Bob Snorkeling will find as many as 50 accommodation options at their disposal. The Ritz-Carlton, Aruba is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit your needs, the Marriott's Aruba Ocean Club and the Riu Palace Aruba All Inclusive are conveniently located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you would rather put aside a little bit of your hard-earned money for some of the finer things in life, you might like to spend a few nights at one of the reasonably priced solutions within easy driving distance. You can have a look at the Aruba Blue Village and the Arawa Kunuku Houses.
Visitors with cosmopolitan tastes might appreciate knowing there are a couple of deluxe hotels nearby. Enquire about a room at the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, or the Landslake Apartments, a short walk of 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near Aruba Bob SnorkelingAfter your time is done at Aruba Bob Snorkeling, there are a range of other experiences available in the wider region:
- Bring the family to spend time with the horses at Travelocity. Seeing these splendid animals up close is a wonderful treat for the whole group, young and old.
- Looking to go at a calmer pace? Make plans to visit Alto Vista Chapel, a peaceful place of worship.
- You may be an outside chance at Stellaris Casino, but that's no excuse not to attempt a game of poker or blackjack.
- Fortune may not favor the brave at The Casino - The Radisson Aruba, but that's no excuse to not try a hand of poker.
- Pick up some great gift and souvenirs at Palm Beach Plaza.