ADVERTISING SPONSORED LISTING
Enter dates to see availability
You'll be within half a mile (1 km) of Palm Beach and 2 miles (3 km) of Eagle Beach with a stay at this Noord resort. Alto Vista Chapel and Arashi Beach are also within 3 miles (5 km).
This luxury resort features a casino, a full-service spa, and 4 restaurants. Enjoy beachfront dining and relax with beach cabanas and sun loungers. There's fun for all ages with a children's club and a waterslide, and in-room childcare is an added bonus.
Comfy beds, WiFi
The 359 individually furnished guestrooms offer WiFi and comfy beds. LCD TVs come with satellite channels, and other amenities include iPod docks and room service.
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino ratings based on 129 Verified Reviews
Guest reviews for Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino
Aug 19, 2019 by Hyatt Aruba
Dear Guest, We thank you for sharing this review and welcome you to visit us again anytime. Warm Regards, Hyatt Aruba Resort
Aug 16, 2019 by Hyatt Aruba
Dear Russ, We are so happy that you had a wonderful visit to our property and we look forward to welcoming you again very soon. Warm Regards, Hyatt Aruba Resort
Jul 25, 2019 by Mireille de Cuba.
Thank you for your feedback. Please be informed that this will be shared with the rest of the team. Best Regards Mireille de Cuba.
Jul 21, 2019 by Hyatt Aruba Resort
Dear Randy, We thank you for joining us during your recent visit to Aruba and we are happy that you enjoyed your stay. We are expecting our brand new adult pool to be completed by the end of this year and we invite you to join us again so that we might share a 5-star experience with you. Warm Regards, Hyatt Aruba Resort
Jul 8, 2019 by Management
Thanks for staying with us. We appreciate your feedback!
Jun 17, 2019 by DWolff
Bon Dia, Thank you for your perfect stay review and your kind words on our staff. We are proud there efforts are appreciated. Might I be of any assistance to welcome you back, please feel free to reach out.
Jun 11, 2019 by .
Apr 5, 2019 by Karen
Thank you for staying with us. We would share your feedback with the staff.
Mar 25, 2019 by Karen
Thank you for staying with us and for your great comments.
Dec 10, 2018 by Hyatt Aruba
Thank you for the nice comment
About the Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and CasinoLocation Juan E Irausquin Blvd 85, Noord,
Sit back and relax on the beach with cabanas (surcharge), umbrellas, and sun loungers. Pamper yourself with a treatment at the full-service spa and enjoy amenities at Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino like an outdoor pool and outdoor tennis courts. There are 4 restaurants on site, as well as a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. For a drink, you can stop by one of the onsite bars, including 3 beach bars and 6 bars/lounges. A computer station is on site and WiFi is free in public spaces. This Mediterranean resort also offers a 24-hour health club, a spa tub, and a steam room. Free self parking is available. Smoking is allowed in designated areas at this 4.5-star Noord resort.
- 1 building
- 359 guestrooms or units
- 9 levels
- 4 dining venues
- 3 bars on the beach
- 6 bars or lounges
- 9250 sq ft of conference space
- 859 sq m of conference space
- Built in 1990
- Bar by the pool
- Swim-up bar
- Coffee shop
- Kid's club (surcharge)
- Supervised kid's activities (surcharge)
- Childcare (surcharge)
- Cabanas on the beach (surcharge)
- Beach lounge chairs
- Towels for the beach
- Umbrellas for the beach
- Cabanas by the pool (surcharge)
- Poolside lounge chairs
- Umbrellas for the pool
- Business center (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Express check-out
- Staff is multilingual
- Front-desk safe
- Tour and ticket information
- Wedding services available
- Game room or arcade
- Convenience store
- Gift shop
- Beauty salon
- Newspapers in lobby (free)
- Television in lobby
- Onsite shopping
- Smoking in designated areas
Available in all rooms: WiFi (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking , Valet parking (surcharge)
- Airport: Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.) (10.9 km / 6.8 mi)
- Parking: Free self parking; valet parking available for a surcharge
Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort and Casino offers 359 air-conditioned accommodations with iPod docking stations and MP3 docking stations. Each accommodation is individually furnished. Pillowtop beds feature down comforters and premium bedding. A pillow menu is available. 65-inch LCD televisions come with premium satellite channels, first-run movies, and pay movies. Bathrooms include bathtubs or showers with rainfall showerheads, designer toiletries, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers. This Noord resort provides wireless Internet access for a surcharge. Business-friendly amenities include laptop-compatible safes and phones; free local calls are provided (restrictions may apply). Additionally, rooms include coffee/tea makers and irons/ironing boards. In-room massages and hypo-allergenic bedding can be requested. Housekeeping is provided daily. Renovation of all guestrooms was completed in November 2018.
- Pillowtop beds
- IPod dock
- In-room dining (limited hours)
- LCD television
- Satellite channels
- Premium channels
- First-run movies
- Movies for purchase
- Coffee maker
- Luxury bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding
- Down blanket
- Pillow options
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cribs (free)
- Housekeeping (daily)
- Local calls (free)
- Childcare in room (surcharge)
- Massage in room (surcharge)
- Hair dryer
- Laptop safe
- Designer toiletries
- Iron and ironing board
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Ensuite bathroom
- Unique furnishings
- Connecting rooms available
Food & Drink
For a fee, guests can enjoy full breakfast on weekdays from 7:00 AM to noon and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
Ruinas del Mar - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Mexicado - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Piet's Pier - This bar is located on the beach. Happy hour is offered. Open daily.
Palms Restaurant - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and light fare. A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Cafe Piccolo - This restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Outdoor tennis courts and a 24-hour health club are featured at the resort. An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a waterslide, a sauna, and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Boat on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Volleyball on site
- Beach volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Beach yoga on site
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Boat tours on site
- Basketball on site
- Sailboat on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water sports equipment
- Scuba diving nearby
- Fishing on site
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Cave exploring/spelunking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Parasailing on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Sailing on site
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
ZoiA Spa has 13 treatment rooms including rooms for couples. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, Swedish massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy, Ayurvedic, and reflexology. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a spa tub, and a steam room.
The spa is open daily. Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision. Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Number of treatment rooms 13
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Body scrubs
- Facial treatments
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Steam room in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Detoxification wrap
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Check-in time ends at 1 AM
- Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
The front desk at this property is open daily from 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving after hours will have to wait until the next morning to check in. It is Hyatt's practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
- Check-out by 11:00 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- Pets: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay, plus a deposit of USD 150 per stay
- Only dogs are allowed
- Maximum 2 per room (weight limit: 50 lbs)
- Certain rooms only, restrictions apply
- You can request a pet-friendly room by reaching out to the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.Safety features at this property include a smoke detector. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Charges for extra guests may apply and vary according to property policy.
A credit card for incidental charges and government-issued photo identification are required upon check-in.
Special requests are subject to availability at the time of check-in. Special requests can't be guaranteed and may incur additional charges. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds. Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.For guests' safety, the property includes a smoke detector in each accommodation.
- Only service animals are allowed
- Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
- No rollaway/extra beds available
- Debit cards
Guests will be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Service fee: USD 41.85 per accommodation, per night
We've listed all charges provided to us by the property, but they may vary based on length of stay or the room booked.
The fees and deposits listed below will be charged at the time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 28 for adults and USD 14 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 0 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: USD 150 per stay
- Pet fee: USD 150 per accommodation, per stay
This may not be a comprehensive list. Fees and deposits are subject to change and might not include tax.
- Aruba Hyatt
- Aruba Hyatt Regency Resort & Casino
- Aruba Regency Hyatt
- Hyatt Aruba Regency
- Hyatt Regency Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort Casino Noord
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino
- Hyatt Regency Resort & Casino
- Regency Aruba
- Regency Hyatt Aruba
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Palm Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Palm Beach
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Resort & Casino Noord
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Noord
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Casino Noord
- Hyatt Regency Aruba Casino No
You should know
- Reservations are needed for massage services and spa treatments. For reservations, contact the resort before arrival using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Connecting/adjoining rooms are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property at the number on your booking confirmation.
- Certain facilities might have restricted access. For details, you can contact the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests may experience noise disturbance due to nearby construction work.
- Pets are welcome in certain rooms only; other restrictions apply (please see the Fees section for related charges). To make arrangements for your pet, contact the property directly at the number on your booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
Green / Sustainable Property
This property participates in EarthCheck, a program that measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, intersex, and asexual (LGBTQIA) guests.