A visit to Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc is one sure-fire way to use up some of your travel time.
You will find it in Hollister, approximately 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Sacramento.
Since it's only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, many people visiting Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc choose to stay at the Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister.
Go about confirming a room at the Hollister Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, and the sole modestly priced establishment available.
Do you want a rest from all that sightseeing? Make your way to Wizards Cafe At Corbin (2360 Technology Parkway, Hollister), just 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away, to get your daily cuppa and a quick bite.
Other Things to Do Near Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc
If you'd love to explore more than just Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc, get a taste of what else the area has:
- See a play at San Benito Stage Company and watch the stories come to life.
- A significant historical site, San Benito County Historical Society is a place worth visiting to get a feel for the past.
- Every visitor to this destination will hear talk of San Benito Bene at least once. It's a popular local store.
- Give the kids a chance to burn off a bit of their seemingly limitless energy when they're running around and playing at Veterans Memorial Park, a green oasis.
- Your group will like an aromatic journey through the distinct essences featured at Leal Vineyards.