Get the most out of your trip by ticking some of the most well-known attractions off your must-do list, such as Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
It's just one of several reasons that many curious explorers visit the beloved city of Monterey each year.
Planning to stay as close as possible to Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca? You’ll find 10 possible options within 6 miles (10 kilometers) for you to consider. Spend a bit of time comparing the amenities at the Carmel Valley Ranch and Bernardus Lodge & Spa.
You'll be able to find a few reasonably priced solutions a short drive away. You could make some inquiries at the Magic Carpet Lodge and the Sand Castle Inn.
Other Things to Do Near Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
If you have time, be sure to investigate what else is available in the region:
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you'd like to give it a shot, book a tee time at Laguna Seca Golf Club Ranch.
- Have a little bit of family time in some green spaces without ever leaving the city at Toro County Park.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or just love popping a bottle open with your loved ones, Ventana Vineyards Tasting Room is a wonderful place to try the local flavors.
- Try and find the fairways at Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course, a nice place to unwind and play a couple of rounds.
- No matter your alumni status, a prearranged tour around the lively campus of California State University Monterey Bay will have you wishing that you were heading for the dining commons.