Not everyone can say that they've seen California State University Monterey Bay, so treasure the moment when you visit it.
You will find it in Monterey, a popular city that hosts travelers from across the globe.
There's no need to go far to find a hotel. There are 47 possibilities within 6 miles (10 kilometers) of California State University Monterey Bay. The Sanctuary Beach Resort and Embassy Suites Monterey Bay ought to provide you with some, if not all, of the comforts you desire.
You don't have to wander too far to find an economical place to stay a few nights. There are a handful of hotels not too far away. Two of your choices are the Magic Carpet Lodge and the Comfort Inn Monterey Peninsula Airport.
Reward yourself with a night or two at one of the handful of upmarket hotels in the vicinity. Suites and rooms at the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa and Hotel 1110 - Adults Only won't disappoint.
Enjoy a well-earned break at Monte's (16, 100 Campus Center, Seaside), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away. Popular with locals as well as travelers, it offers superb coffee, simple snacks and delicious desserts.
Other Things to Do Near California State University Monterey Bay
You can take full advantage of your time here by stopping by the region's other attractions once you're finished with California State University Monterey Bay:
- Reconnect with nature at the popular Fort Ord Dunes State Park, a wonderful place for anyone craving a dose of the outdoors.
- Golf is a great way to unwind and get a little exercise at the same time. So if you're eager to have a hit, book a round at Bayonet and Black Horse Golf Course.
- If you ever need to escape the heat, head to Marina State Beach, where you'll find instant relief in the water.
- Whether they arose from natural causes or were intentionally created, dunes are cool sights to see. Check out Marina Dunes Preserve.
- Experience the buzz as you watch the expert drivers take on the twists and turns at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.