Book a hotel near Pacific Grove Golf Links, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Pacific Grove Golf Links
Pacific Grove Golf Links Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy a game of golf along with the company of fellow players at Pacific Grove Golf Links.
To experience it, travel to Monterey. You'll soon discover what it is that makes this city so popular.
Do you find yourself to be a bit hard to please when it comes to hotels? You'll be sure to find just what you're after here, with around 23 accommodation options in the vicinity of Pacific Grove Golf Links. Take a look at the Green Gables Inn, A Four Sisters Inn and the Gosby House Inn, A Four Sisters Inn, comfortably located just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively. Another good choice, the Pacific Grove Inn, is just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
This area possesses an assortment of hotels that won't turn you into a beggar. You might wish to book the Best Western The Inn & Suites Pacific Grove, a mere 1 mile (2 kilometers) away. Or, consider the Asilomar Conference Grounds, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
You needn't be a millionaire to spend some time at one of the upscale establishments that are located a short drive away. You should check availability at the L Auberge Carmel and Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa.
After visiting everything on your to-do list, experience the local foodie culture at Point Pinos Grill (77 Asilomar Blvd, Pacific Grove), just 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Pacific Grove Golf LinksHere's a sample of the area's other favorite pursuits:
- Point Pinos Lighthouse has directed many boats through the night over its history and is a landmark of the area.
- Learn about what it is that makes the nature and wildlife at Monarch Grove Butterfly Sanctuary so important.
- If you'd like some outdoor fun, go to Lovers Point, a well-loved recreational area.
- Take the kids to see Pacific Grove Museum of Natural History, where they're guaranteed to be inspired by the range of exhibits.
- Most visitors will hear locals refer to Trotter's Antiques at least once. It's a popular local store.