Book a hotel near Seacliff State Beach, Santa Cruz
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Seacliff State Beach
Seacliff State Beach Hotel & Travel Guide
Enjoy your experience at Seacliff State Beach.
Aptos, where it is situated, lies 110 miles (177 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Booking a hotel close by shouldn't be too hard, with 2 options to select from. Think about staying at the Rio Sands Hotel and Best Western Seacliff Inn, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Seacliff State Beach.
If you think that traveling the world is actually more about enjoying new things than staying at indulgent hotels, try the bargain solutions that are a short drive away. Some popular places are the Ocean Echo Inn and Beach Cottages and the Pelican Point Inn.
After an eventful day, rest your sore feet at an upscale hotel that's just a quick drive away. To avoid missing out, it's always a good idea to reserve a room before everything gets full. Try the Inn at Depot Hill and Chaminade Resort & Spa.
Just a short distance away, Aptos Coffee Roasting Co is a great place to enjoy a light snack or a coffee. Or, perhaps you can ask for a table near the window at Sno-White Drive-In. It's nearby and famous for feeding patrons some tasty meals. Round off a wonderful day by enjoying a drink at Mediterranean, which is also in the immediate vicinity.
Other Things to Do Near Seacliff State BeachAs well as Seacliff State Beach, here's a list of more things in the area you're going to want to do:
- A day touring Aptos History Museum is a wonderful way to educate yourself in a relaxing way.
- If you're ever sick of the heat, stop by New Brighton State Beach, and dip your toes in the relaxing waters.
- Looking for a relaxing spot to hang out in? Sit by the water at Rio Del Mar Beach and listen to the cries of the seabirds.
- Spending a day at Cabrillo College will bring back memories of your days as a student and provide you with an opportunity to see present-day campus life.
- Practice your swing and perhaps take a stroke or two off your game at Seascape Golf Club.