Book a hotel near Monterey Peninsula College, Monterey
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Monterey Peninsula College
Monterey Peninsula College Hotel & Travel Guide
If you like to develop a deeper insight into a region, you'll enjoy your trip to Monterey Peninsula College, which serves as a powerful and engaging example of local history.
It's just one of the long list of reasons that many curious explorers head to the marvelous city of Monterey each year.
Spending your nights in a hotel that's conveniently located in the middle of everything makes for a more memorable trip. Within an easy commute of Monterey Peninsula College, you're able to choose from 64 accommodation candidates. You might like to have a look at the Monterey Plaza Hotel & Spa and the InterContinental the Clement Monterey, conveniently situated just 2 miles (3 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively. One other great choice, the Spindrift Inn, is only 2 miles (3 kilometers) away.
Make your travels last longer and spend a night at one of the nearby bargain hotels. Two highly recommended establishments are the Merritt House Inn and the Best Western Park Crest Inn, 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
Following a big day on your feet, you can sleep in luxurious settings at your pick of the upscale establishments that are nearby. A pair of favorites include the Portola Hotel & Spa at Monterey Bay, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Hyatt Regency Monterey Hotel & Spa, 0.4 miles (0.6 kilometers) away.
Within a short walk of Monterey Peninsula College, Peninsula Cafe is an ideal place to take in the local cafe culture. Another eminent local establishment is Food For Thought Lounge MPC, which offers diners a wide selection of dishes and a convenient location. Sit back and take it easy with a glass of wine or beer. Tusca is a few minutes walk away, and the bartenders will be pleased to see you.
Other Things to Do Near Monterey Peninsula CollegeIf you're hoping to fit as much as possible into your time away, here are some other things that are happening:
- Explore your cultural side and attend a play at MPC Theatre Company.
- Some cemeteries are way more than just a graveyard. San Carlos Cemetery is among those historic cemeteries that can shed some light on fascinating stories of the past.
- Renoir, the famous French painter, once stated that if you want to understand art, you have to go to a museum and look at it. Why not take the advice of one of the greatest painters of all time and discover Monterey Museum of Art-La Mirada while you're in the region?
- Head to the fairways at Del Monte Golf Course, a great place to kick back and play a few games.
- Keep Dennis the Menace Park in your book of tricks for when the little ones want to get active and you're just happy to supervise.