A trip to Pacheco Pass Farmers Market is an excellent way to make the most of your next break.
It's located in Hollister, roughly 110 miles (177 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Sacramento.
The good thing about there being only 1 accommodation option nearby is that it's almost impossible to get your booking mixed up! The Casa de Fruta Inn is only 4 miles (6 kilometers) away from Pacheco Pass Farmers Market.
Other Things to Do Near Pacheco Pass Farmers Market
Here are a few more of the region's other favorite things to do:
- Try some of the barrel-aged notes from this area at Rapazzini Winery.
- Grab a delicious bite to eat and buy a truly unique souvenir at Farmer's Market.
- If you're looking to splurge, or simply grab the necessities, you'll discover some excellent retail therapy at Gilroy Premium Outlets.
- Whether you are a real connoisseur or simply enjoy sipping wine in casual settings, Satori Cellars is a great place to taste the local flavors.
- Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc offers adventurers an opportunity to get the heart rate up and have a day to remember.