Thinking about stopping into San Benito Stage Company?
It awaits you in Hollister, 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
If you're curious as to where the best place would be to set up base, you will be happy to know you've got 3 great options to choose from. You might like the Hollister Inn and Baymont Inn and Suites Hollister. You'll find them within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of San Benito Stage Company.
A piping hot coffee and a baked treat at Mars Hill Coffeehouse (610 San Benito Street, Hollister) could be a winning recipe following a long morning. A good local eatery, Hollister House Bar and Grill (500 San Benito Street, Hollister) offers some delectable food that's sure to satisfy even the most ravenous of travelers.
Other Things to Do Near San Benito Stage Company
After you've visited San Benito Stage Company, prepare yourself for the other excellent attractions that the region has to offer:
- Are you keen to spend some cash? The famous San Benito Bene is a not-to-be-missed store on a lot of people's shopping schedules.
- Schedule some time at San Benito County Historical Society and you'll get an understanding of its historical significance.
- You won't need to leave the city to enjoy the fresh air and relaxing atmosphere of parkland spaces. Veterans Memorial Park awaits.
- Adventure tourism takes on new meaning at Adventure Center Skydiving, Inc. Get ready for the rush of your life!
- Your group will appreciate a pungent expedition through the distinct essences that can be tried at Leal Vineyards.