You and your friends will make many treasured memories during your visit to Leal Vineyards.
Hollister, where it is to be found, sits 120 miles (193 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento.
Since it's only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away, many who travel to Leal Vineyards end up staying at the RIDGEMARK GOLF CLUB and RESORT.
3 miles (5 kilometers) away, and the most budget-friendly hotel nearby, the Hollister Inn is a great choice for the budget traveler.
Parched tourists often congregate at Leal Vineyards and Winery (300 Maranatha Drive, Hollister) to quench their thirst. It's just 0.08 miles (0.13 kilometers) away when you're ready to head down there.
Other Things to Do Near Leal Vineyards
When you're finished with Leal Vineyards, why not check out the area's other attractions? Here are a few places to start off with:
- You're sure to attract the attention of local community members simply by mentioning the name, Ridgemark Golf and Country Club. This is an important and exclusive club with wonderful facilities for activities and events.
- There is nowhere better to take time out than Veterans Memorial Park. Become immersed in a good book, casually kick a ball around with the kids or share a picnic in this leafy green sanctuary.
- Shopping at San Benito Bene is a fun way to fit in with the locals.
- Enjoy watching the dedicated actors who give it their all at San Benito Stage Company and appreciate the amount of work which is put into these productions.
- San Benito County Historical Society is a location that you can spend a few hours at to get an understanding of it's historical significance.