The chilly mountain air on your face. Staring down the slopes with friends. Sipping hot chocolate by the fireplace. Sound inviting? Then schedule in your getaway to Wolf Ridge Ski Resort right away!
Mars Hill, where it is, sits 220 miles (354 kilometers) from the capital city of the state, Raleigh.
There aren't any accommodation options in the immediate vicinity of Wolf Ridge Ski Resort. You've got no need to worry though, as there are plenty a bit farther out. Situated only 40 miles (64 kilometers) away is Waynesville. There you can choose from 6 places to stay. The Oak Hill on Love Lane, Brookside Mountain Mist Inn and Andon-Reid Inn Bed and Breakfast are among the more popular places here.
Other Things to Do Near Wolf Ridge Ski Resort
On top of Wolf Ridge Ski Resort, here is a list of some addtional things in the region you're going to want to do:
- Get close to some of the regal horses at Wolf Laurel Stables.
- Be blown away by the inspiring actors who perform at Southern Appalachian Repertory Theatre and admire the effort which is put into these productions.
- Make sure you spare some time to see Nolichucky River, a well-known body of running water that must be on every visitor's itinerary.
- Fans of water sports will enjoy USA Raft, where there's a range of activities that will get you out on the water.
- Nature enthusiasts ought to bring their walking and hiking gear and venture along Summit Trail.