Book a Hotel Near Washington Square, San Francisco
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Washington Square
Washington Square Hotel & Travel Guide
Step back into the past at Washington Square, a tribute to what once was.
It's in San Francisco, a dynamic city that offers worldly travelers a great range of appealing attractions.
With an extensive selection of 25 possible accommodations an easy stroll from the action, you won't have to take anything that isn't perfect. Once everything's sorted out and you're ready to start searching, look into vacancies at the Loews Regency San Francisco, Fairmont San Francisco and Omni San Francisco Hotel.
You will be given a wonderful welcome in addition to a value-for-money room fee at each of the budget hotels here. The Wharf Inn, 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, and the Layne Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, are two places to begin with.
Make your Instagram followers jealous by booking a room at one of the upscale hotels that are a short distance away. The Fairmont Heritage Place, Ghirardelli Square and the St. Regis San Francisco are two of the choices, located only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, respectively.
If you'd like a break from wandering around Washington Square, take the short walk to Acquolina for a piping hot coffee. If you have time and a love of eating, you can also experience the delicious fare at Brunch at Mama's. Anybody who loves a drink should also visit Park Tavern, another short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Washington SquareIf you'd love to explore more than just Washington Square, see what else the area has to offer:
- Develop a deeper sense of the culture and spirit of the area by visiting Saints Peter and Paul Church, a local sanctuary.
- Immerse yourself in the local cultural scene when you see one of the plays being offered at Club Fugazi.
- Plan to spend time strolling along Bob Kaufman Alley, definitely one of the more iconic roads in this destination.
- If you couldn't get to any of the more famous museums, grow your knowledge at North Beach Museum.
- Enjoy a visit to National Shrine of Saint Francis of Assisi and get acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of the area.