Book a Hotel Near Union Station, Louisville
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Union Station
Union Station Hotel & Travel Guide
You won't regret adding Union Station to your travel agenda.
To see it, head over to Louisville. If you're not exactly sure where that is, it's roughly 50 miles (80 kilometers) outside of Frankfort, the capital of the state.
If you're looking to find a room near all the action, you'll be spoiled for choice. There are around 22 hotels and other accommodations in the immediate vicinity of Union Station. The 21c Museum Hotel Louisville is just 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away. If that doesn't suit you, The Brown Hotel and The Seelbach Hilton Louisville are located 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) and 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're looking for a wallet-friendly hotel, look no further than the Econo Lodge Downtown Louisville, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
Is there any reason to be satisfied with second best? Make yourself at home at the Marriott Louisville Downtown, only 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away. However, it's advisable to make your reservation in advance, since it's the only high-end hotel within walking distance.
Within easy walking distance of Union Station, Yafa Cafe is the perfect place to experience the region's cafe culture. Or, perhaps you might savor a few dishes at Indi's Fast Food Restaurant, which is also nearby. Any traveler who is partial to an invigorating drink or two should also drop in to META, yet one more short stroll away.
Other Things to Do Near Union StationYou can discover an assortment of other attractions after seeing Union Station:
- If you are a theater fan, you'll love the entertainment waiting for you at Louisville Palace.
- You never need to leave the city to take in the fresh air and natural atmosphere of pleasant parkland spaces. Baxter Park awaits tourists and locals alike.
- Don't forget to leave some room in your backpack or suitcase if you're thinking about visiting Starks Court Shopping Center.
- Take a look at the art at Louisville Glassworks.
- Go and devote an enjoyable afternoon to viewing some artworks at Flame Run Glass Studio and Gallery, a local art gallery.