Book a hotel near Tanger Outlets Lancaster, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Tanger Outlets Lancaster
Tanger Outlets Lancaster Hotel & Travel Guide
Arranging a trip to Tanger Outlets Lancaster and searching for accommodation close by?
Lancaster, where it is situated, is 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
There's a nice range of 18 accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Tanger Outlets Lancaster, but it's still a smart idea to book in advance. The Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets and The Country Inn of Lancaster are two good places here, situated 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 0.5 miles (0.8 kilometers) away, respectively.
One of the largest expenses of traveling is the cost of hotels. Make your trip last a little longer by considering the great selection bargain accommodations nearby. The Lancaster Family Resort and the Red Roof Inn Lancaster are time-honored favorites, and they are only 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) and 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, respectively.
If you're looking to pamper yourself during your getaway, you'll need to look into The Inn At Leola Village. At 4 miles (6 kilometers) away, it's the only first-rate option in the area.
Conveniently located a short walk away, Starbucks is well-known as a great place to stop and recharge. Or, you might savor a few dishes at Sonic Drive-In, which is also close by. After the sun has gone down, you might like to head down the road to Low Places Country Night Club for a beer, wine or whatever takes your interest.
Other Things to Do Near Tanger Outlets LancasterOnce you've finished with Tanger Outlets Lancaster, don't forget about the area's other sights:
- Look up Biblical Tabernacle Reproduction when you've tried all the popular museums and you're still thirsty for more!
- Some time spent at Lancaster Mennonite Historical Society is a fantastic way to be alone with your thoughts in a relaxed setting.
- The kids will be jumping with joy when you spend a day at the fantastic local theme park, Dutch Wonderland!
- Have a splash around on the water rides at Caribbean Indoor Waterpark. Don't forget your towel and a hat!
- Treat the family to a day out at Amish Farm and House. There is nothing like getting hands-on with animals to really appreciate the wonders of nature.