The little ones will love their time at Berks Lanes. Don't worry, there's plenty to keep parents occupied as well.
It's located in Pennsylvania.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Best Western Plus Reading Inn & Suites is the top place to book a room if you want to stay near Berks Lanes.
The surrounding area's inexpensive hotels feature great service while keeping rates reasonable. You can inquire about the Candlewood Suites Reading and the Econo Lodge Airport.
Visitors with a sweet-tooth may find it a supreme test of willpower to refuse the tantalizing baked goodies at Wawa (3337 Penn Avenue, West Lawn). For fare that's a little more filling, you can take your appetite to Berks Lanes (3190 Shillington Road, Sinking Spring).
Other Things to Do Near Berks Lanes
Apart from Berks Lanes, visitors often swing by one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Get to know the difference between your birdies, backswings and bogeys, by enjoying a round or two at Village Greens Golf Course.
- You should find a way to Mid-Atlantic Air Museum, where you'll learn about the long and fascinating history of aviation and the magic and adventure behind flying.
- Do some serious shopping at Berkshire Mall, a well-known shopping destination for locals and visitors alike.
- Have some high speed fun at Slick Willy's Karts & Eats. Race down the straightaway, as you battle to come in first!
- It's a good idea to leave some space in your backpack or suitcase if you plan to shop at VF Outlet Center.