Book a hotel near Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, Historic Downtown Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square
Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square Hotel & Travel Guide
A visit to Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square is one great way to fill up some of your next break.
You'll discover it in Lancaster, approximately 35 miles (56 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
With 6 hotels and other accommodations only 2 miles (3 kilometers) from Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, you won't have any trouble finding the right place. Many visitors like the Lancaster Arts Hotel, Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square and Cork Factory Hotel, 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers), 0.07 miles (0.11 kilometers) and 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away, respectively.
You won't have to go far to find a less expensive place to stay. There are a small number of places within easy driving distance. You can have a look at the Americas Best Value Inn and the Days Inn & Suites Lancaster Amish Country.
Some travelers are simply not made to function before noon. If you woke up on the wrong side of the bed, a steaming hot coffee at Tellus360 (24 East King Street, Lancaster) is a terrific way to jump-start your battery. When it's dinnertime, book a table at 2 East King Street, Lancaster (2 East King Street, Lancaster), 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Lancaster Marriott at Penn SquareWhether you want to venture down the path less traveled or check out the more popular sights, you won't run out of things to do after you visit Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square:
- Lancaster County Convention Center is a great venue for conferences. It's located in the area and has several nearby restaurants, hotels and cafes.
- Grab something nice to eat and treat yourself to a gift at Central Market.
- Get ready for a night full of entertainment when you visit Fulton Theater.
- On your adventures, you might want to stop and check out Historic St. Mary’s Church, a local place for prayer. If you wish to go inside, be sure to ask about visiting times before your trip.
- Fans of artistic works should visit Demuth Museum where they'll certainly be impressed.
Getting to Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square by metro has never felt so easy. The best station, Lancaster Station, is only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.