Mount Hope Estate & Winery is the ideal place to relax with your better half.
It awaits you in Lancaster, 20 miles (32 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Mount Hope Estate & Winery will pretty much be next door if you opt to stay at the Hampton Inn Manheim and Penns Woods Inn Manheim.
If you're searching for a low-priced solution, take a look at the PA Dutch Country RV Resort - Caravan Park, only 0.8 miles (1.3 kilometers) away.
Take a break from a busy afternoon of roaming around and experience some fine fare at Divine Swine (2684 Lebanon Road, Manheim). 0.10 miles (0.16 kilometers) from Mount Hope Estate & Winery is Mount Hope Estate & Winery (2775 Lebanon Road, Manheim), a lively venue to try out a local beer at the end of your day.
Other Things to Do Near Mount Hope Estate & Winery
After your time at Mount Hope Estate & Winery, prepare for the other terrific attractions available in the rest of the area:
- Take time to recharge your batteries with a peaceful afternoon spent communing with nature in Clarence Schock Memorial Park at Governor Dick.
- Enjoy watching the dedicated actors performing at Gretna Theatre and admire all the hard work which goes into the productions.
- Relax and enjoy the splendor of nature at Mt. Gretna Lake & Beach.
- From renowned figures to important moments in time, Cornwall Iron Furnace holds exhibitions that are worth your time.
- Whether you have a trained palate or just love drinking wine now and then, Waltz Vineyards is a wonderful place to try the regional flavors.