You'll definitely enjoy your excursion to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area.
It's located in Lancaster, which is an estimated 30 miles (48 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, the Forest Hill Inn is the top place to get a room for those hoping to stay as close as possible to Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area.
Other Things to Do Near Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area
After you're finished exploring Middle Creek Wildlife Management Area, get set for everything that the wider region has available:
- Manetas Park is a well-known park that is loved by locals and tourists. It's the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing afternoon.
- Wolf Sanctuary of PA is a piece of land where you can get some fresh air, and maybe see a bird or two.
- Perhaps not the most grand or well-known museum, Car and Pedal Car Museum may still be worth a few hours of your time if you like to learn.
- The performances, artistic exhibits and special events featured at Eicher Arts Center are valued by local creators and viewers.
- Explore the area's cultural scene and see a play at Ephrata Performing Arts Center.