Book a hotel near Longs Park, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Longs Park
Longs Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Grab the camera, put on your walking shoes and delight in a day in nature at Longs Park, an excellent attraction to add to your tour plans.
Lancaster, approximately 30 miles (48 kilometers) away from the state capital, Harrisburg, is where you will find it.
If you're going to travel all the way to Longs Park, you should probably get a room close by. There are at least 7 possible accommodations within 2 miles (3 kilometers). The Homewood Suites Lancaster and the Lancaster Arts Hotel are a couple of suitable choices, located 1 mile (2 kilometers) and 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, respectively.
At the Americas Best Value Inn, which is just 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, you'll be able to rest easy, safe in the knowledge that you've found the most affordable deal in town.
Need some caffeine? Grab a coffee at Starbucks, just a short walk from Longs Park. Also close-at-hand is Lancaster Buns LP, where you can enjoy a greater selection of meals. Of course, there's no finer way to finish up a day of exploring than with a drink or two. JB Dawson's Restaurant & Bar, also a brief walk away, is where you'll want to be.
Other Things to Do Near Longs ParkIf you would like to stuff as much as you possibly can into your break, here are some other things that are happening:
- If the time is right, try to book a guided tour through the Franklin and Marshall College to experience the soul of this institution.
- Immerse yourself in the rousing university lifestyle by organizing a trip to Campus of History on one of the days that tours are conducted.
- You can imagine that you've been transported back to a time before iPhones as you tour James Buchanan's Wheatland, a historic house.
- St. Leo the Great Catholic Church is a peaceful house of worship and a tourist attraction that you might like to stop by.
- Attempt to grasp epochs, eons and eras at North Museum of Natural History, and satisfy your hunger for knowledge of our natural world.