Searching for somewhere to stay close to Maple Grove Raceway?
It's situated in Reading, which is an estimated 45 miles (72 kilometers) outside of the state capital, Harrisburg.
Enjoy a light breakfast at the Sun Valley Camping and RV Resort before setting out to visit Maple Grove Raceway. Since it's just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you're not going to have to rush!
If you care little about fancy extras but just want to have a bed, four walls and a roof over your head, book a room at one of the surrounding area's more economical hotels. Some recommendations are the Country Inn Motel and the Red Carpet Inn & Suites Morgantown.
Other Things to Do Near Maple Grove Raceway
You're surely not going to wrap up your day after Maple Grove Raceway? Set aside some time to see what else the area has available:
- Schedule a guided tour through Nolde Forest Environmental Education Center and look on as the enthusiastic pupils and devoted lecturers scurry around this stimulating establishment.
- Take a look at what's being exhibited at deLyn's Gallery.
- You might be a keen aircraft enthusiast, or you might simply like the convenience of jetting off to somewhere new and exciting. No matter what your thoughts are about the world of flight, visitors young and old will be captivated by Mid-Atlantic Air Museum.
- Pretty much every visitor to this destination will hear locals refer to September Farm Cheese at least once. That's how popular a store it is.
- Berks Lanes is a fantastic attraction that is packed with games.