Book a Hotel Near Central Market, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Central Market
Central Market Hotel & Travel Guide
Don't spend time hemming and hawing about what you should do next. Central Market awaits.
It is situated in Lancaster, an estimated 35 miles (56 kilometers) from the state capital, Harrisburg.
Are you only staying for a limited time? Reserve a spot at one of the 6 hotels that are situated within an easy commute of Central Market. A lot of visitors recommend the Lancaster Arts Hotel, 0.7 miles (1.1 kilometer) away, the Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, 0.09 miles (0.14 kilometers) away, and the Cork Factory Hotel, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) away.
It shouldn't take you too long to realize the value of the area's more affordable hotels. Two of your choices include the Americas Best Value Inn and the Days Inn & Suites Lancaster Amish Country.
Offering excellent coffee and tempting tidbits, Prince Street Cafe (15 North Prince Street, Lancaster) is also worth your time while exploring Central Market. However, if a more complete meal is a welcome thought, find a table at Aussie And The Fox (38 West King Street, Lancaster), a mere 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers) away.
Other Things to Do Near Central MarketYou'll be able to check out a variety of other attractions after visiting Central Market:
- Attend a play at Fulton Theater and see the characters come to life.
- The Ware Center features art courses, exhibits and music shows that are sure to give you a better understanding of the area's arts and culture scene.
- If you are walking around the area, check out Lancaster Marriott at Penn Square, a popular landmark.
- Take time to visit Historic St. Mary’s Church and get better acquainted with the tranquil and spiritual side of this area.
- If you're looking for an event area that has decent facilities and services, you should check out Lancaster County Convention Center. You'll be pleased to know that there are a range of accommodation options located close by.
When you want an easy way to get to Central Market, just jump on a train until you get to Lancaster Station, the stop that's only 1 mile (2 kilometers) from your destination.