Book a hotel near The Amish Village, Lancaster
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near The Amish Village
The Amish Village Hotel & Travel Guide
Are you ready to plan your trip to The Amish Village?
You'll find it in Lancaster, 40 miles (64 kilometers) from the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Spending your nights in a hotel that is conveniently located at the center of the action ensures a more enjoyable trip. Within an easy commute of The Amish Village, you'll be able to select from as many as 25 accommodation possibilities. The Strasburg Village Inn, 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, is a great starting point. You may also like to look into the Comfort Inn Lancaster - Rockvale Outlets, just 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Clarion Inn Strasburg - Lancaster, only 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
If you are feeling frugal, you'll be happy to hear about the range of low-cost hotels situated nearby. For example, the Eastbrook Inn is located 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, while the Amish Lanterns Motel is 1 mile (2 kilometers).
Make your way 5 miles (8 kilometers) and you will arrive at The Inn At Leola Village, a superb option if you're looking to splurge.
A popular establishment to eat at is plain & fancy rest (199 Hartman Bridge Road, Ronks), which offers an impressive menu and is a brief stroll of 0.1 miles (0.2 kilometers).
Other Things to Do Near The Amish VillageIf you'd love to explore more than just The Amish Village, check out what else the area has going on:
- Be entertained by the many talented actors performing at Sight and Sound Theatre and appreciate the amount of work which goes into a production.
- Forget reality for a while and enter the fantastic world of Lost Treasure Mini Golf. Putt-putt golf remains the perfect sport for all ages, so bring the whole crew!
- Pick up the perfect last-minute gifts at Rockvale Outlets.
- Really make a night of it, and have dinner after enjoying a concert at American Music Theatre Lancaster, a popular local venue.
- Take the entire family to Amish Farm and House. Little else compares to interacting with animals to really appreciate the wonders of nature.