Book a hotel near Indian Echo Caverns, Hummelstown
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Indian Echo Caverns
Indian Echo Caverns Hotel & Travel Guide
No one can deny that time spent in nature is good for you. If you're feeling a bit worn out from your day-to-day, a short trip to Indian Echo Caverns could be just the ticket.
It is in Harrisburg - Hershey. If you aren't familiar with the name, it is 7 miles (11 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
There are 3 accommodations nearby, so it's a good idea to book as soon as your dates are confirmed. You might like to think about spending a couple of nights at the Hilton Garden Inn Hershey and Comfort Inn at the Park, both of which are within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Indian Echo Caverns.
If you're the type of traveler that is totally fine with modest and clean decor, you may book a room at one of a handful of low-cost hotels just a short drive away. Why not choose one of the Quality Inn & Suites Hershey and the Candlewood Suites Harrisburg?
Other Things to Do Near Indian Echo CavernsTake advantage of your vacation time by sampling the area's other attractions after you're done with Indian Echo Caverns:
- Inject some culture into your vacation by attending a play or two at Hershey Area Playhouse.
- Deer Valley Golf Course is the ideal place to play a round and make new friends.
- The family will enjoy visiting Antique Automobile Club of America Museum, where they'll learn about the history of local transport.
- With a great selection of delicious goodies, Hershey's Chocolate World is a great spot for the whole family.
- If you're up for a little learning, go and check out what's displayed at The Hershey Story Museum.