There aren't too many things that can equal the invigorating feeling of being outside in nature. Head to Gifford Pinchot State Park for a much-needed dose.
It is located in Harrisburg - Hershey, 17 miles (27 kilometers) outside of the capital of the state, Harrisburg.
Get comfortable and wind down after a day exploring Gifford Pinchot State Park. You can pick from 3 accommodation options that are located within 6 miles (10 kilometers). See which one you prefer out of the Bear House Bed and Breakfast and Value Inn Harrisburg - York.
Other Things to Do Near Gifford Pinchot State Park
Whether you want to diverge from the main tourist route or check out the more popular attractions, you won't run out of things to do after visiting Gifford Pinchot State Park:
- Leave your stresses behind and head to the icy wonderland of Ski Roundtop and take advantage of the fresh snow.
- For a greater insight into the history of the area, participate in a visitors' tour of the campus and buildings of Messiah College.
- Vanish into a world of imagination at Haars Drive In Theater, where you're always sure to find something that will amuse you.
- Monkey Joe's is a fun-filled attraction that is full of indoor games.
- You'll have fun finding gifts for your friends and family, as well as a few well-deserved treats for yourself, at Capital City Mall.