Thinking about stopping into Plaza las Americas?
As soon as you're ready to start exploring, it will be patiently awaiting your arrival in San Juan.
There are just 4 hotels in the vicinity. However, their convenient location more than makes up for the slim choice. Within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Plaza las Americas you’ll find the Howard Johnson Centro Cardiovascular San Juan and Dream's Hotel Puerto Rico.
You will be able to choose from a couple of low-cost solutions a short drive away. Why not opt for one of the Comfort Inn San Juan and the Hotel Plaza De Armas Old San Juan?
In the surrounding area, you can find a small selection of top-end establishments to indulge in. The Ritz-Carlton, San Juan and Hotel El Convento are excellent choices.
If you'd like a brief pause from Plaza las Americas, take the short stroll to Starbucks for a strong cup or two of coffee. Also nearby is The Cheesecake Factory, a popular eatery that offers a variety of mouth-watering courses. If that's not enough, think about stopping for a few drinks at Applebee's.
Other Things to Do Near Plaza las Americas
You can maximize your precious vacation time by stopping by the area's other attractions after you're done with Plaza las Americas:
- Nature awaits you at Luis Munoz Marin Park. Bring a lunch, and spend the day admiring the beautiful landscape.
- You can't go past Punto Verde if you're after a pleasant atmosphere to enjoy a good meal.
- There's nowhere better to truly unwind than Parques Muñoz Rivera & Sixto Escobar. Flip through your favorite magazine, throw a frisbee with the kids or just enjoy the peace and quiet in this leafy green oasis.
- Attempt to understand the difference between epochs, eons and eras at Museo de Vida Silvestre, and satisfy your hunger for knowledge of our natural world.
- Responsible for the safekeeping and presentation of noteworthy artworks, Museum of Contemporary Art is an excellent attraction for art aficionados.
When you've done enough exploring, get on a train at Roosevelt, 0.9 miles (1.4 kilometers) from Plaza las Americas.