When the little ones start getting restless, you'll be pleased that you're just around the corner from Playland Amusement Park.
It awaits you in Vancouver, which is 60 miles (97 kilometers) from the provincial capital, Victoria.
You'll be glad to find out that there are 2 accommodation options nearby. The Atrium Inn Vancouver and Accent Inns Burnaby are situated within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Playland Amusement Park.
The area's economical hotels offer a great standard of service while keeping rates as affordable as possible. You can make inquiries at the Best Western Capilano Inn & Suites and the Inter City Motel.
After an eventful day, rest your worn-out feet at a luxury hotel that is not too far away. Excellent choices would have to be the Fairmont Pacific Rim and Shangri-La Hotel, Vancouver.
Whether you're looking for a delicious snack or just a place to relax, Starbucks can take care of your needs, and it's conveniently located a few minutes away. If you have some spare time and room in your stomach still, you can also indulge in the fine cuisine at Trackers Cafe. And if the dusk light arouses a sudden thirst, pop into PressBox Pub for a cool beer or a soft drink on the way back to your place.
Other Things to Do Near Playland Amusement Park
You've traveled for quite some time, and no doubt Playland Amusement Park is just the start. After you're done, be sure to investigate what the rest of the area has available:
- Get those neurons firing by visiting Pastry Training Centre of Vancouver, a hub for some of this region's most innovative thinkers.
- You're likely to hear locals refer to Deeley Motorcycle Exhibition, an important venue that hosts various events and conferences.
- Enjoy a rest and go for a walk in Grandview Park, a green urban sanctuary.
- Meander through Park and Tilford Gardens and read up on the various plants, trees and flowers. Adults and kids alike are sure to will enjoy learning about their favorite species.
- If you're curious about how they load up those large cargo ships, visit Port of Vancouver to witness the complex operations for yourself.