Book a Hotel Near Ocean Beach Park, San Diego
Wander Wisely with the Travelocity Price Match Guarantee
Hotels near Ocean Beach Park
Ocean Beach Park Hotel & Travel Guide
Not every globetrotter has the opportunity to visit Ocean Beach Park. When you see it with your own eyes, you'll be grateful that you were one of the fortunate ones!
To find it, travel 470 miles (756 kilometers) from the state capital, Sacramento, until you reach San Diego County.
With approximately 16 accommodations located within 2 miles (3 kilometers) of Ocean Beach Park, you shouldn't have any problems finding something to suit your needs. Just 2 miles (3 kilometers) away, you can spend your nights at the Paradise Point Resort & Spa. A couple of others are the Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away, and the Bahia Resort Hotel, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
The less you spend, the longer your vacation can last! There are some hot bargains on hotels here. You can find the Ocean Beach Hotel, just 0.2 miles (0.3 kilometers) away, and the Ocean Villa Inn is a meager 0.3 miles (0.5 kilometers) away.
Put aside your hassles and partake of deluxe amenities and impeccable hospitality at a close by, luxury establishment. One choice is the Ocean Beach Family 4BR House, 0.6 miles (1.0 kilometer) away, or you could try the Casa Hermosa-Mission Beach 2BR Condo, 1 mile (2 kilometers) away.
Few things can match a steaming coffee paired with something sweet, particularly after exploring. A good suggestion is to drop by Newbreak Coffee & Cafe (1959 Abbott Street, San Diego) for something refreshing. A completely new world slowly comes to life as night draws near. Experience the nightlife here while you have a glass of your favorite drink at Wonderland Ocean Pub (5083 Santa Monica Avenue, San Diego).
Other Things to Do Near Ocean Beach ParkApart from Ocean Beach Park, you can check out one or two of the area's other recommended attractions:
- Experience a relaxing walk along Ocean Beach Pier, which is splendid at all hours of the day, but especially in the early morning light.
- Have a delicious snack and peruse the wares at Ocean Beach Farmers Market.
- With welcoming staff and a choice of activities, you'll have a great time making a splash at Wave House.
- The kids are sure to be over the moon when you spend time at the local theme park, Belmont Park!
- Delight in a picnic, improve your photography or stretch your legs with a walk at Mission Beach Boardwalk, one of the most popular waterfront settings around.